• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Shards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief Maker

The Devilish Angel
Halloween Town..with Lock Shock and Barrel...decid
The worlds have been thrown into complete chaos.Ansem is back,and everyone thinks he is responsible for the chaos.The heartless have done somthing to the hearts of the worlds.When the heartless take someones heart,the heart breaks into shards,and only the person closest to that person can save them.

Worlds(i added some from other movies):

USA-it seems the earth is at a second ice age.extreme weather conditions(from the day after tommorow)semm to be causing the ice age
Hawaii-Lilo and Stiches home is being thrown into chaos.parts of the world are dissapearing little by little.
Halloween Town/Christmas Town-Oogie is up to his old tricks
Wonderland-this place is....NORMAL
Traverse Town-surprisingly....no chaos...this is where some refugees appear
Twilight Town-is swarming with unknowns
Neverland- "ahoy mateys" the place is covered with pirates(not just the ship,the whole island
End of The World-the center of chaos
Land of the Dead(from "Corpse Bride")-people here are alive....
Land of the Living(from "Corpse Bride")-people here are dead...
Agrabah-Jafar isnt the menace...Alladin is possesed
Destiny Islands-the heartless obliviated Riku,Kairi,and Sora here
Hogwarts(from the "Harry Potter"series)-this place isnt magical anymore

Template-

Name:
Weapon:
Powers:
Other(BIO,facts,ect):

Rules:

Romance-dont go overboard....
Godmodin-...is a no-no
Post Often-i dont want inactive people...
Killing-no...unless asked

My People-

Name: Samantha Ross
Weapon: Soul Eater,Kingdom Key
Powers: Oblivion,light powers
Appearence:
NORMAL-
prettypalmlady.jpg

OBLIVION-
girls42.jpg

Other: Was born on earth,but found herself on Hawaii.s a good guy

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name:Zak Darkmare
Weapon:A gunblade
Powers: Darkness energy,Demon energy,Magic skills
Appearence:
shadow7fa.jpg

Other:Zak is a drifter he rembers nothing of his past but bits and peicis of fighting demons and protecting others in the midst of a great war it seemed....

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
((Hiya everybody!))

Name:Jayx
Weapon: a stuffed animal moogle (like lulu's it posseses magical powers and magic enhancers) she also carries a mirror, it's powers are unknown to everyone but her, it is also unknown weather it is a weapon or not.
Powers: power of light/light energy. can do black magic too but specializes in light.
Appearence:brown diagonally cut hair, freckles, brown surrounded by green eyes, always wears orange clothes with fingerless gloves.
Other(BIO,facts,ect):Jayx can't remember were she was born. even though she has been alone all her life that hasn't dampened her spirits. Jayx is a hyper, spunky, cheery, loud, loud, loud, childish, tom-boy. she enjoys throwing rocks, and doing things to release energy, which ends up being fighting alot of the time.

((please don't have this thread be another one of the threads I join were people post every ten secound and they are too far into the story for you to enter even though you joined at the begining. I hate when that happens.:( ))

((one more thing, Sam, isn't the land of the living were people are alive and the land of the dead were people are dead?))

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Name: Tene
Weapon: Dark sabre with dark magic in it.
Powers: Dark magic. Heartless.
Appearence: In a minute.
Other(BIO,facts,ect): He is in traverse town and has begun a attack in the name of darkness. Is mind is blocked with chaos and bloodshed is all he belives in. He was taken into darkness when he was 12 by ansem. He called him the child of power. Now he travels around the universe training and destroying towns and worlds.

Mischief Maker

The Devilish Angel
Halloween Town..with Lock Shock and Barrel...decid
((we're gonna start....NOW!!!!!and people can join anytime))

Sam was lying unconscience.She opened her eyes.
"AHH!"she screamed.The was a girl and a blueish thing leaning in at her face.Sam got up.
"Oy....not the way I would like to wake up"she said.
"I'm Lilo!"the girl said.
"Mela Stitch..."the furry thingy said.
"IT TALKS?!"Sam yelled
"Yep..."Lilo said casually

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Zak sat on a roof."*yawn*I think it's time to blow this place ya know fun for a vecation and all but..."He jumped off the roof."No action."He had his gun blade swung over his shoulder the air blew his hair forward ((It's longer than the pic showes the red bangs hang over his eyes))"But first I think I'll go get some breakfast..."

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
After searching for a keyhole for ages Tene couldnt find it. He waled tointo a dark portal which led him to a beach. He landed on top of a tree and watched a little furry creacher and two girls speak. He would summon the heartless if what they were talking about was useful.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He finsihed his food and walked outside once again."Whoa..."He watched part of the island dissapear along with another."Hmm?..."Zak had a curious look on his face."This is simaler to what happend back on the last world I was at."He stroked his chin to make it look like he was thinking hard he really was."The Keyhole must be open here..."He sighed."But I can't do anything about it I lost my Keblade..."

Yunna

Muti-personalities
I guess I'll join.

Name: Leonna Leonheart
Weapon: Gunblade
Powers: Fire
Appearence: Black hair that goes down to her hips ,blue eyes, wears a red tang-top with dark black jeans
Other(BIO,facts,ect): She tries to help Yuffie, Cid, Cloud, and her brother Leon to stop the heartless.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Heartless..."He fired his Gunblade at several heartless in front of him."Siege of Shadows!"A tornado of shadows formed around him.Soon the shadows barrled forward destroying each heartless in the way."I guess you should be careful what ya wish for..."He mumbled runing forward.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Zak ran further down the street he came to two girls a blue dog thing and a boy.He fired his gunblade off at several more heartless.Zak's body started to glow red he was going into trance mode.Zak grined."Dyne blade!!"He charged a a clump of heartless and slashd his gunblade they were all cut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back