• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:The Next Generation(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief Maker

The Devilish Angel
Halloween Town..with Lock Shock and Barrel...decid
It's been years since Sora was the keyblade weilder,20 years to be exact,he and Kairi now have a small family,Sora has given the keyblade to his oldest child.Riku has a child,my character, also,he has given his keyblade to her.Once again the worlds have been thrown into chaos

-Rules-

1.No godmodeing
2.Only 3 keyblade weilders(riku,ansem and sora's oldest child)
3.minor cussing please!!!
4.Minor romance
5.Don't kill off another person's charrie,unless asked
6.A person controls their parents,unless the parents have more than one child then the both control the parents

-Home Worlds-

Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Deep Jungle
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Atlantica
Neverland
Hallow Bastion
Twilight Town
Ancient China
Fabled Countryside
Ancient Greece
Disney Castle

-Profiles-

Name:
Nickname(optional):
Alignment:
Weapon(optional):
Element(optional):
Powers(optional):
Home World:
Parent(s):

-Current Charries-

Name:Samantha​
Nickname(optional):Sam
Alignment:goodWeapon(optional):[a href="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/amy_rose/Soul_Eater.jpg"]Keyblade[</a]
Element:darkness
Powers: darkness
Home World: Destiny Island((but is in twilight town)
Parent(s):Riku

Name:Damian​

Nickname(optional):
Alignment:bad (but acts as if he is good...no one knows he's bad)
Weapon(optional):[a href="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/amy_rose/Soul_Eater.jpg"]Keyblade[</a]
Element:darkness
Powers: darkness
Home World: Twight Town
Parent(s): Ansem

The 4th Islander's Charrie:

Name:Jayx
Alignment: light
Weapon: two stalves that look like keyblades except the tops have a circular symbol on top of each one. (there no keyblades!)
Element: uses light alot, but is also good with all elements
Home World: twighlight town, but lives in Destiney Islands (long story)
Parent: her parents are never mentioned and are of no significant importance what so ever.

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: Hiya!

Name:Jayx
Alignment: light
Weapon: two stalves that look like keyblades except the tops have a circular symbol on top of each one. (there not keyblades!)
Element: uses light alot, but is also good with all elements
Home World: twighlight town, but lives in Destiney Islands (long story)
Parent: her parents are never mentioned and are of no significant importance what so ever.

Last edited:

NeoRiku

Awards
Name:Ridley
Nickname(optional):
Alignment:twilight
Weapon(optional):Two absolutions (here is what they look like) http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2659.htm
Element(optional):Light and dark
Powers(optional):none, besides the usual keyblade wielder moves
Home World:twilight town
Parent(s):Sora and Kairi

Last edited:

Relik

Name: Spade Leonheart
Appearance: http://ssj_crono.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/trunks1.gif
Alignment: Light
Weapon: Lionheart Gunblade from FF8
Element: None
Powers: Lionheart Limit break
Home World: Hollow Bastion
Parent(s): Squal Leonheart and Rinoa Heartilly

IC:
Squall- Son, I need to talk to you now! Squall said in an urgent tone
Spade- Father why do you look so distressed? What's wrong?
Squall- It's happening again son, I can feel it..... Deep down inside I can feel it, it's coming back.
Spade- What's coming back Father?
Squall- The darkness. Long ago, around the time when you were a baby a great darkness swept across this world and many other worlds. With darkness great enemies came and I wasn't strong enough to protect this world and thus it was covered in darkness. But in that darkness, an even greater hero was born. His name was Sora and he was the bearer of a legendary weapon that would vanquish the darkness. The keyblade. With that weapon he defeated the greatest evil, and saved everyworld from damnation. I met with Sora, and helped him out best I could. And now it's coming back, so we must train to protect this world long enough for Sora to back and hopefully seal this world up for good.

After many hours of training Squall and Spade returned home to get some rest. During the middle of night loud explosions could be heard across the land in every direction. A meteor storm was occuring. Squall rushes to Spade's room.

Squall- Spade! It's happening, now! This is exactly how it began last time, so prepare yourself because this is gonna be a rough night.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
too late to join?

Name: Rai
Nickname(optional): The lightning queen (just a title)
Appearance: http://zeldad.com/images/ToS pics/Sheena.png
Alignment: Not Good or Bad really but Mainly good I guess
Weapon(optional): Claws like Albel's (Star Ocean)
http://sophiastarocean.tripod.com/s...ebuilderpictures/.pond/albel.jpg.w300h375.jpg
Element(optional): Lightning
Powers(optional): Lightning
Home World: Traverse Town (but currently in Twilight town now)
Parent(s): Not Important

Rai: "Something's not right.....I can feel it...."
She looked up in the sky and saw streaks of white.
Rai: "A meteor shower? Dang it!" and she ran towards the clock tower

Last edited:

Relik

Spade and Squall both ran outside to see hundreds of heartless and neo heartless appear. "Father what are these creatures?" Spade asked Squall. "These are the heartless, they may not look like much now but soon more powerful ones will come." Squall replied. Spade and Squall then started there attack fighting off the heartless one by one they fell but they numbers were much greater compared to 2 warriors. Soon they were standing back to back with hordes of heartless just closing in on them, and when all hope seemed lost, a blue boomerang looking energy attack annililated one wave of heartless. "Cloud, thank god you're here!" Screamed Spade. "This world has fallen once before, and I swear it will not fall again." "Agreed" said Squall.

Squall- Spade, find Cid and borrow a gummi ship to leave this world.
Spade- But father why? You'll need all the help you can get.
Squall- You need to find the keybearer so they can lock this world again.
Cloud- Don't worry Spade, you're father an I have survived worse. Just go and find the keybearer at all costs.

Spade nods, and hesitates but eventually leaves figuring they knew what they were talking about. Spade rides his chocobo all the to Cids garage, which is where Cid usually hangs out at. "The ship's ready for you to go and is already set for Destiny Islands, now go find Sora so he might be able to help us." Cid said. "But how did you know what I needed and where I should go?" Spade asked kind of shocked. "Kid, just like you're father I've felt this coming too and I figured it's good to be prepared. "The auto pilot is set to take you to Destiny Islands because that is Sora's homeworld, just hit the green button and you will warp there instantly." Cid replied. Spade then got in the gummi ship and flew up in the air about 50 feet and then hit the button and in moments he would find himeslf on a peaceful looking beach world.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Rai ran to the clock tower. At the foot of the tower, black creatures appeared from the ground.
Rai: "What the?" What are these things?! Are these the creatures that appeared 20 years ago?"
A neo Heartless jumped at Rai.
Rai: "Ow! Jerk.... EAT THIS!"
Rai attacked the shadow heartless with her claws and electrical punches. Soon she found herself surrounded.
Rai: "They keep comming! A little help would be nice!"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*heatless were surrounding Jayx. she pulled out her stalfs and turned in a circle, her arms extended. she sliced through all the heartless, a white light following her stalfs* "woah. these havn't been seen for a while."

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
"Just Die you stupid...er...cute things!", Rai said. "Dang, I might have to use it......Judgement Rain!" Many strikes of lightning zapped the Heartless here and there and all you see is streaks of white. Rai was out of breath and sitting on the ground. "There gone...for now at least..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back