• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 is more challenging then KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterade

Is it just me or is it everyone? Kingdomhearts 2 has to be the easiest game of all time. i mean no challenge,KH1 required a brain and skill. What do you think,Isn't kingdomhearts 2 easy as hell compared to kingdomhearts 1. Like boss fights and all that.

Dross263

When it comes to bosses, there's not much of a difference, but when it comes to go trough the world itself, well... KH1 is at least 3 times harder that KH2, where all you have to do is go trough the scenarios and beat heartless...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah KH2 is considered the easiest of the games. Even on proud mode it's a no brainer. I heard they fixed it with the FM version though.

Pestilence

Awards
KH1 in normal difficulty in general was harder than KH2 on proud with the exeption on Xaldin. No boss in KH1 did I have so much trouble with.

I think the most noticable diffirence in combat was that in KH1 i had to use dodge roll often to get safe from attacks. On KH2 you just mash X and dont have to dodge much at all. You dont even really have a dodge roll in the game if you dont level wisdom form and that dodge sucks.

Silfarion

I should admit, KH2 is quite easy. Playing on proud mode feels like playing on normal mode at KH1.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i think in kh2 they just wanted to make an extended story and gives you drive forms. Ive played both and it really depends on how you are doing things. besides in kh1 you can use limits which is unavailiabe in kh2.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Is it just me or is it everyone? Kingdomhearts 2 has to be the easiest game of all time. i mean no challenge,KH1 required a brain and skill. What do you think,Isn't kingdomhearts 2 easy as hell compared to kingdomhearts 1. Like boss fights and all that.
What is the point of this thread? Its obvious that- *looks at username* Nevermind.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah KH2 is considered the easiest of the games. Even on proud mode it's a no brainer. I heard they fixed it with the FM version though.
battle wise yeah, the critical mode cuts your hp and mp by half and enemy's do much more damage.
but compared to kh1 its still easier to get thro the worlds :/
in kh1 you didnt get no triangle or the little info bar.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
battle wise yeah, the critical mode cuts your hp and mp by half and enemy's do much more damage.
but compared to kh1 its still easier to get thro the worlds :/
in kh1 you didnt get no triangle or the little info bar.

Am I the only one who found the info bar annoying? It's all "Destroy the Hearltess" or "Destroy the Nobodies." Really? I had no fcking clue that's what I was supposed to do, thanks for reminding me. :rolls eyes:

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.

Indeed. KH2 was the easiest game of them all. With all those reaction commands it was easier to win a fight then in KH1. All those mazes in KH1 were confusing, while in KH2 you just ran around. Jeez now that I think of it... KH2 improved alot in the easiness department.

Kingdom <3s

What made me mad was the level of difficulty affecting the amount of time you could play without it getting boring. If you were at level 90 in KH1, you still had to level up to beat some of the bosses (or maybe just one) and challenges. Whereas in KH2, you could beat everything from about level 60.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
What made me mad was the level of difficulty affecting the amount of time you could play without it getting boring. If you were at level 90 in KH1, you still had to level up to beat some of the bosses (or maybe just one) and challenges. Whereas in KH2, you could beat everything from about level 60.

Well, not with Sephiroth; I've heard of people beating him at about level 70, but most of the people - including myself - were at level 99 when they finally beat him.

Other than him, all the other bosses in both games could be beat at just level 50 or 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back