• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 and The tonight show with Jay Leno.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
This is very random but it does connect with KH2. On tonight's show Jay had a last minute guest.: Zach Braff. For those of you who didn't know this he is the vocie of chicken little. One of the things he was talking about was that he had just finished doing the voice acting for a Japanesse video game featuring chicken little.

Random I know but at least we know that they are doing some of the voice acting now.

Last edited:

chasingdusk

This sounds like a very good sign! Hopefully this means that the voice acting is coming to an end. B/c, wouldn't you think that a character like chicken little would be near the end of the long line of celebrities who come in to record?

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
It isn't letting me edit, so sorry for 2nd posting. Anyways, thanks for the heads-up, i got Pacific Coast time so i can still catch the episode. Ill write about anything else he says.

dejah

:|
just to hear a mention of Kh2 when he doesnt say Kh2.

: smacks zack braff on the head:

how could he not know??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back