• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 during school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

hey do u guys have school when kh2 comes out or do some of u have spring break during that time? lucky for those people who doesnt have school or has spring break cause i have to get mine on saturday

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
My school is haveing the ONCe A YEAR conferences that day. So student dont have to go to school, Im sooo lucky

K

Kazeth

yeah I've got school when kh2 comes out, but I plan on getting out of school to go buy it. sadly, though, I don't have enough money for any of the strategy guides...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I don't have spring break until the third week of April. ><; Plus, it's only 4 days long.

Alas, I will have to wait until Friday to have a clear slate of free time to play it. I get it the 29th, but just 1 hour after I come home from school, I have to go back for science fair, and I won't be back home until about 6:20, so I'll have very little playing time on the 29th. Then, on the 30th, I have to go to school early, leave to science fair, come back a while after school ends, be home for about two hours, then go to the award ceremony (Or about so.). In total, i'll have about, at max, 1 hour of game time, though more likely zero because i'll have to do other things. Thus, I won't be able to really play it until the 31rst. ><;

Of course, no matter what, i'm picking up my reserved copy as soon as possible, which is most likely right after school the 29th.

XWolfX

I wish I had spring break next week. Unfortunately, mine was this week. Oh well. You can't have everything. Plus, I have to wait until Saturday as well since I won't have any money until then.

moneyman232

i've got school on tuesday, i will be extra hyper and waiting, when tha bell rings im gettin in tha car and going.
OHHH Yea,
SCREW HOMEWORK!!!!!!

lostdude

im goin right after school on the 28th to buy it. just wanted to know will it be there? anyone here anything for the modesto area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back