• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2: Final Mix+ appearing at the World Hobby Fair!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

It's official. At this coming World Hobby Fair in Osaka on January 14th, Kingdom Hearts 2:FM+ will be one of the several games being featured at the event.

Link to World Hobby Fair:http://www.whobby.com/contents/index.html

Hopefully this event will give light on some new FM+ info, and hopefully a US confirmation as well!

Note: It's unknown to if there will be a No Camera rule there, but there is a possibility that someone can record this trailer.

Source: www.kh-2.net and www.khinsider.com

Last edited:
D

Dexter

I belive some bloggers will post the trailer if they have a chance to. I also belive sombody from KHU or maybe from khinsider might be there.

Keyblade Pwner

Somehow I think a headband wont help much in this situation XD But if your willing, we could always use a trailer .

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
I have a strong feeling we won't, though =\

But if you think about it, if we dont get a trailer [not saying i dont want it!], then EVERYTHING in KH2FM+ will be new. Well, except for the images we've already seen, but that's something rather minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back