• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper of Memory

does anyone know how to spell standard in japnese? i forgot what mode i am in and i want to know because i think i am in beginner mode and i heard you can't fight terra in beginner mode.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, you get everything in every mode, so would it matter? The only difference is Heartless and boss difficulty an how hard it is to get the secret ending.

Keeper of Memory

oh i thought you couldn't fight terra in beginner mode and thats why he wouldn't show up in disney castle
what do you have to do to be able to fight him?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
oh i thought you couldn't fight terra in beginner mode and thats why he wouldn't show up in disney castle
what do you have to do to be able to fight him.

Did you complete the game yet? You have to do that, I think. Also, it will be a portal in The Hall of the Cornerstone.

Keeper of Memory

i have completed the game like 50 billion times. terra still won't show. i have cleared all the worlds as well. oh do you have to kill sephoith first i haven't completed hollow bastion.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Hmm...If you beat the game, you should get Terra, regardless of what difficulty...when you beat it, was there an ending scene where a purple whirly thing appeared in the castle?

Keeper of Memory

quick question do i have to rebeat the game after i beat all the absent silhouette because i just beat murliuxa and haven't beaten the game again...

Last edited:

Ryuki90

Did you save the game after you beat xemnas?? When you did, a crown symbol will show up, after that load the game and terra will appear (that's what I did)

Beginner = ビギナー モード
Standard = スタンダード モード
Proud = プラウド モード
Critical = クリティカル モード

:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back