• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper of Memory

I have saved after beating xemnas. i have a bronze crown. i am positivly sure i am on standard. maybe i should just rebeat the game from the beginning....

zillagod

I have saved after beating xemnas. i have a bronze crown. i am positivly sure i am on standard. maybe i should just rebeat the game from the beginning....

You can not according to all sources, unlock the terra fight on any difficulty below standard. Which means you can't fight him on beginner difficulty.

zillagod

found terra:) so never mind
i was on stanard
i don't know why he didn't appear after i beat the game the first time
HE IS REALLY HARD

Only advice I can offer is learn the best counters to his different attacks. I have seen a lot of videos and read a lot of posts on ways to beat Terra and from what I have gathered proper usage of gaurd and reflega are necessary to beat him.

Keeper of Memory

wow terra is really hard i still haven't beat him:( but then if i beat him i wouldn't have anything to do so i don't really mind but it would be nice to beat him just to say i have but i haven't played in a while......

HeartOfTheHero

wow terra is really hard i still haven't beat him:( but then if i beat him i wouldn't have anything to do so i don't really mind but it would be nice to beat him just to say i have but i haven't played in a while......

you could always play ReCoM. but then you'll need the translations....hmmmm, i could copy the scenes scripts for you (or you could watch on youtube), or if you really really want, you can borrow my copy, since i haven't played it in forever (just don't tell my cousins)

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
There was a website, KHVids I think it was. They had ALOT of translated videos

1,000th Post!

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Terra is actually easy, he might seem strong at first but after a few tries and his moves are understood he will fall quite easily.

shut the fuck up u where in beginner mode.

try it in critical where it actually matters.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
shut the fuck up u where in beginner mode.

try it in critical where it actually matters.

Ummm, first, this topic is olddddd.
It's older than Master Xehanort chinny chin chin.
Secondly, once you learn terra's moveset, even on Critical, he becomes predictable and therefore easy.
Besides, i don't think you can even get Terra in Beginner. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back