• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM+, KH Re: CoM Booklet Pages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Once again, thanks to Livejournal, I found something. 8O Yuukihikari scanned pictures from the TGS booklet, and... whoasnap, Marluxia looks PALE o.o

You can see for yourself over here.

Uhh... uhh... discuss? :D;

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Xaldin told me as well, that Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories remake and Kh2 Final Mix are TWO SEPERATE GAMES, however, they will be sold together.

Perhaps as a 2 disc set, disc 1 being final mix, disc 2 being CoM remake? That would be SO hawt.

Whispered.Hope

Knowing Japanese isn't all you need in importing the game. You'll need a modifer in order to play a Japan-made disc in a North Amercian PS2 xD

tidusffxwakka

yes their seems to be two editions kh2 fm with just fm and kh2 fm+ with the kh re com game as the second disc

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I somewhat translated the text from Namine and Marluxia's conversation:

Marluxia said:
kono mama de wa, omae no (kanji kanji) ga.
(kanji) sare teshi mao na

Now I've studied Japanese grammar immensly however not much words. Therefore some of these words I've never even heard before. But I know he's telling namine something about The current situation. "You're
(something something)" << he's talking about something that belongs to her...perhaps her powers? Her freedom?

In any case, Xaldin will translate this much further than I can in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back