• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Oh by the way, i didn't put the beginning, cuz it was mainly just for sanctuary

and lol. i put sanctuary on the jap. opening., how else do you think i did it without me having the game? i'm not evil enough to download the ISO. What do you want me to do, lie? XD

How come do you think i was only able to give this to you after i downloaded the sanctuary song. lol. the only difference between this one, and the real one, is the lip-syncing. but this should tide you over until we get a full hi-quality ending, and intro, or until you get the game today/tomorrow/friday :D

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
Milkman said:
Meh. I was waiting for KH-VIDS to get it up :\. Oh well. TSK!! j00 rulez0rz

its not the original so stop bigging him up already ... good job on putting it together though tsk

well you kinda did lie by telling everyone you had the English opening but anyway it doesnt matter cause some peeps have seen the orignal now

EDIT: KH-Vids do have it up ... both the original and TSK's

E

Eclipse

o0o i was asleep the past 6 hours. it's like 7 a.m. where i am, so i didn't know jimmyhack had it or whatever. I didn't lie, lol. i didn't say anywhere it was official. In fact in the sanctuary thread i put "twilightsoulkey productions" XD. I told a lot of people that i did it myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back