• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i'm gonna rally outside jimmy's house!!.......if that is his real name.......lol

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
lmao not the muffins XD

so do you think the english ending will be ripped again like B4 with the jap version ?

E

Eclipse

^^^ of course ^_^ only this time i can't do it because, the lip syncing would be way off considering there is some speech. XD

you will have to wait until it's ripped..and hopefully it's not jimmy....i can't watch his videos!! :mad:

E

Eclipse

must have after the battle........now.....lol

when i get the game today, i'm gonna see how fast i can beat it, just so i can get to after the battle XD

E

Eclipse

i get it at around 6 this afternoon.....which gives me about 10 hours left......grrrrr

i have to get sanctuary after the battle!! XD

Dark_Keybearer

lucky TSK... at least you have it right now. lol, i won't get it until friday... and also, i understand how you want after the battle, but i'd take my time, just to "savor the taste", lol and then it'd probably seem like you did more to really beat the game.. and if you went fast, i'm guessing you'd want to do it on normal mode?

E

Eclipse

i dunno if i wanna do on proud or standard. standards too easy, proud's too hard lol.

i'm so impatient for after the battle...i might just rip out sanctuary, do some editing and mixing, take out background noise, and post it on passion ~atb~....but then again..knowing my luck as soon as i spend 5 hours to do that and post it here, someone will post the real thing lol

E

Eclipse

well someone here last night...was already at beast's castle!! Gosh i hope he has an ATI card, so he can record the ending on his computer......i bet he'll beat it today XD

E

Eclipse

i don't get how xaldin....who lives in bermuda....got it the morning of the 27th....and never uploaded the intro.........:confused:

i think xaldin's still locked in his room with the game...<.<

E

Eclipse

i might do proud.....my reasons? on the "proud or standard" thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back