• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Most Popular Game on PS2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
That's nice to hear for Japan. While their going to get the biggest game this holiday season, we get the two possible train wrecks which are Dragon Quest VIII and Drakengard II. Lucky us!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I seen the tgs 2005 on tv they didn't say that much about kh2 only old info and xplay ( long time ago) showed the kh2 trailer (now old) and they often get toooooooooo much fan email like morgan webb said: when are you going to review kh2 when are you going to review kh2.................. obviously there annoyed i'm sure they'll do it when kh2 comes out and do the rating.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^ A lot. Believe me, KH2 is going to get a lot of shrewd jokes on X-Play. They'll probably give it a 4/5. I can't wait to hear their insulting jokes of Shadow of the Colossus.

And as for Gamespot. Any action/adventure game that doesn't have an enormous amount of cussing, blood, nudity, or some cliched barbarian hero or Gangster hero isn't going to get a rating above 8.1. Gamespot will most likely give KH2 an 8.0. But that's highest it will get.

Marluxia Diablos

Remember. It will be a big end of the year title for Japan. Not the U.S. or Europe.
Besides, Dragon Quest VIII won't be that bad. I saw the trailer for it. It look fine to me. Plus you can fill out a form for a free demo disk.

BHK Owns

i said it yesterday ehh i didn't say most "popular" but if you read between the lines its bascally there

"KH2 along with FFDOC and FF12 are the one last big bang that the ps2 will have b4 the ps3 comes out...and SE knows what there doing out of those 3 titles right there i'd say that KH2 is the biggest basically "retirement" game for the ps2"

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
LostBoyz940 said:
Hey guys nothing new just that a person from Sony said that KH2 will be the most end of the year popular game for the PS2. Here's the link.

www.kh2.co.uk

damn i thought socom 3 would have won for sure, but oh well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back