• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You know, those little icon things:
getredy.gif

Are becoming awfully "in-style" 'round here.
Almost everyone has one! (And so do I- look closely in my sig, lol)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's not fair. I had my buttons removed by Manchester Black. Now everyone gets to wear them and I'll just get banned if it's on my sig again ...

EDIT: Is there still no European release date yet?

skilled keyblada

AngelofDestiny said:
It's not fair. I had my buttons removed by Manchester Black. Now everyone gets to wear them and I'll just get banned if it's on my sig again ...

EDIT: Is there still no European release date yet?
yup around october and yea we can be angry about that together on msn

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
skilled keyblada said:
yup around october and yea we can be angry about that together on msn
I'm just a bit disappointed that I can't have those buttons in your sig in my sig as well. If I put them in, then I'm gonna get banned by Manchester Black. Whatever did I do wrong? And yeah, we can be angry together on MSN!

Biggy

Ugh October is not confirmed; Just because one stupid magazine that gets daffy duck and donald duck mixed up puts up a release month means it's true? Don't let the media scare you Europeans. I predict April / May / June release for you guys. Untill you see an official release date don't react to any predicted ones.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, I would expect it to come out late April or early May. Somewhere around that time. The tension still grows within each passing day for the game. How are you guys feeling for the game right now? I feel really passionate about it since we have no release date over here.

Biggy

I seriously feel like this is a damn dream; KH2 is like a fantasy item for me. (something you can't achieve but dream of)I feel like a kid at christmas........

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Biggy said:
I seriously feel like this is a damn dream; KH2 is like a fantasy item for me. (something you can't achieve but dream of)I feel like a kid at christmas........
You know ... with all the Disney characters in a Final Fantasy game makes me feel like a little kid again cos you can see that some of us still love these Disney characters. It does feel like a dream ... an eternal dream to get KH2.

Biggy

Well that dream is almost over =o
22 days 18 hours 51 minutes 33 seconds
3 weekends
546 hours (364 waking hours
32,811 minutes
1,968,656 seconds

Biggy

order member XlV said:
^woah Biggy that's cool

Cool huh? Computer countdown devices rock.

AngelofDestiny said:
That is for the Americans. I'm European, English.

:eek: My bad, with all that hillary duff and kelly clarkson sigs i assumed you were American; I'm sorry i didn't try to rub it in.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Biggy said:
:eek: My bad, with all that hillary duff and kelly clarkson sigs i assumed you were American; I'm sorry i didn't try to rub it in.
It's ok. Besides, I just saw a thread in the Trash Bin claiming that Europe gets KH2 in October. I so do NOT want to believe that. You posted in it, right, Biggy?

Biggy

The one started by Keyt? Ya i was on it like white on rice!
Its amazing how gullible people are. I tried to comfort the europeans, and flame keyt for false information. :|

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Biggy said:
The one started by Keyt? Ya i was on it like white on rice!
Its amazing how gullible people are. I tried to comfort the europeans, and flame keyt for false information. :|
Well! I would have cheered you on and thanked you for what you did, but it was like 3:00AM in the morning. And I was asleep seeing I live in the UK ...

Biggy

My regards to the Queen™

Mind you that release date was from OPS2 mag that had no information on KH2;

"Kingdom Hearts 2 : CHain of Memories, the only game where you can mutute mickey" >_>

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Biggy said:
My regards to the Queen™

Mind you that release date was from OPS2 mag that had no information on KH2;

"Kingdom Hearts 2 : CHain of Memories, the only game where you can mutute mickey" >_>
I will phone the Queen and give her your regards. *Bows down* Anyway, I know! I saw that OPS2 mag doesn't have any info on KH2. And I haven't played KH: CoM.

Biggy

I'm not a big gamer so COM really didn't seem important to me, a card based game IMO is a dumb idea. Hopefully KH2 will tie KH:COM into it with some background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back