• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Lol, no i'm not using a danish forum....? it's english, but yeah...either way...it's quite empty. lol

i caaaaaaaan'ttttt waiaaiiiitttt for kh2....!!!!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And here I am going insane from America getting KH2 and no Europe release date. If we do not get a release date in April, then I am going to explode. I will blow up my own head, take out the particles in it and then spread them to the world. Hope it gets to Nomura cos he's my main target! Muahahahahahahaha!

[-JF-]

If you dont mind wasting money, just buy swap magic+ slide card, import KH2 and you wont have to wait that long. That,s what i,ll do anyway. (Dutch here.)

Twilight power

Dont worry AoD, as soon as the NA version is out. The EU Version release date will be announced in a week max after the NA

[-JF-]

When we all get the game, this forum will be abandoned since everyone
will consume their time playing KH2 ;)

E

Eclipse

when americans get the game.........we will abandon this forum.......and the europeans and australians will take over it.....hmph.....figures

i would advise the euro/aus people to import kh2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back