• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I've been looking around to see the best place for me to pre-order KH2. I saw that some of the release dates on their sites said April 15. I was like that cannot be right cause SE official announced it for the 28th. So I wanted to know where you guy have pre-ordered it if you did. My friend was like yeah amazon is saying that its April 15. But I don't think thats right. Comments.

E

Eclipse

only 3 weeks left!!

3 weeks ago we found the release date...and now it's only 3 weeks till we get this anticipated game in our hands!!

3 weeks, that's it!!

we're halfway there!!!

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
only 3 weeks left!!

3 weeks ago we found the release date...and now it's only 3 weeks till we get this anticipated game in our hands!!

3 weeks, that's it!!

we're halfway there!!!
Yup its going to be a blast! 22 days left! Gosh I wish I could make a time machine and go into the future and get it and come back and start playing it in the present time.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Wait, don't you mean three weeks and one day?
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here...
Or am I living in Yesterday...?
You all must live on the east coast or something.

"Yesterday...all my troubles seemed so far away...now it looks like they are here to stay. Oh I believe in yesterday..."
~If someone can tell me who sang that song then they get an e-cookie.

E

Eclipse

^^^^^ No i live in TEJAS!!!!!! Yipp!!

3 weeks, 3 weeks and 1 day...not a big difference i was just makin a point
anyways. WE'RE HALFWAY THURR@^%$@#&#t ef# fwfsfSDFW23O526@$^#&!!!! !YAY!!!

krafty_88

Website
www.myspace.com
okay i'm going to open this can of worms and break all of your hearts but KH2 comes out on the 29th, not the 28th. sorry! the guys at EBGames said so when i reserved my copy with the limited edition Strategy Guide:(

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
krafty_88 said:
okay i'm going to open this can of worms and break all of your hearts but KH2 comes out on the 29th, not the 28th. sorry! the guys at EBGames said so when i reserved my copy with the limited edition Strategy Guide:(
What are you talking about?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
<.< KH2 comes out on 28th says square enix. Are you going to listen to some stupid man who works at a videogame store, or a smart rich gabillionare who actually MADE the game?

hmmm...choices, choices.

Nonetheless, the game can get to stores anywhere from the 28th, to the 31st.

Biggy

krafty_88 said:

Lol, 1-2 days after March 28th isn't going to hurt anyone. (I have a huge load of patience for this game).

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
monkeybutt said:
<.< KH2 comes out on 28th says square enix. Are you going to listen to some stupid man who works at a videogame store, or a smart rich gabillionare who actually MADE the game?

hmmm...choices, choices.

Nonetheless, the game can get to stores anywhere from the 28th, to the 31st.
Teh...I'd rather listen to Nomura.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
krafty_88 said:

actually I think he's right you guys. If you remember correctly Square said it ships on the 28. So that means it's just being delivered. Depending on fast the stores get the shipment is when there going to sell it. So the 29th is a safe bet. I mean come on it's like one day shipping. that's pretty fast if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back