• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 sales?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

What do u think will be the sales for kh2 when it comes out? I think it could reach Halo standerds or a bit less(20,000,000)? It has to be much higher then the first b/c of 4 reasons

A-Evreybody thought it was a stupid disney game.
B-Almost evrey person preorderd kh2 at our local gamestop!
C-It sold 5 million world wide.
D-Evrey time a mag talks about kh2 they say the highley anticipated rpg blah, blah!

And if u think about it Kh2 has such a huge fan base(on this site there's a estimate of 20,000 people and couting) and it also won at E3 2005 second best ps2 game from 1 up and ign and second best rpg so i mean that gives u a reason to buy it right? So tell me how much u think kh2 will make in sales? And just to add on what i am saying one mag said madden 06 will be the best selling game this year what a buch of bull s****!!!

LittleWarrior84

it'll deffinatly reach Halo standards. And then when people find out themselves how big the worlds are and the graphics even more will buy it and so on and so forth.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
yeah, i've actually convince a couple of friends to give kh2 a try. just the title, "kingdom hearts 2" presuaded my friends. it's pretty cool, but one of my friend doesn't like it because of the big shoes >_>

Hokage

Banned
Awards
It wont beat Halo 2 standards. KH2 is the greatest game to me but it cant beat Halo 2 in the sales department. Halo 2 has a much bigger fan base than KH2 and G4 even had a Halo 2 day or week i think. i hate Halo but i have to ive it to them when it comes to sales.

sora is the best

I think its going to reach halo and go past it with sales because not to mention the sales over here in America what Japan and there sales America plus japan and every other country. =$$$

A

Aragorn

I think it's capable of reaching Halo standard, but only if it's as good as people say it is, and if everyone that buys it and say that is a great game tell their friends and they tell their friends and so on. But we shall see what happens, how the game sells the first couple a weeks.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We all must buy it the first year it's out (most of us will). That could determine the life or death of KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back