• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2, too immature?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

well im 16, and i think im THE only one to play kingdom hearts and like it....but every single one of my friends say that the game is too immature...but they play final fantasy, go figure? lol....anywayz, i dont think its too immature yet, however if it takes kh3 4 years to come out....im going to be 20.....and i dont think ill play it..but do you guys think its too immature?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I don't think it's too immature. Just because it has Disney Characters doesn't mean it's an immature game. Did your friends give a reason why they thought it was?

I'm 17, and by the time KH3 comes out, I'll be in my twenty's. But I'll still buy it, and play it. Just like I'll probably still be playing Final Fantasy's. I'm sure that SE knows that the people they sucked into the KH series are getting older now. So, they probably will have something good for us when the next one comes out.

ordaXjn

aight just wanted to make sure...and the reason they think it too immature is the fact that disney is in it, and they think its childish...and i keep telling them to sit a 6 yr old down and try to beat sephiroth....and then i laugh in their face....cuz they came over and couldnt beat him AT ALL! hehe...prob cuz it was on proud..hehe.......but i think i prob will play kh3...cuz its like THE ULTIMATE series for me

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
no its not immature....kh is a good game because it doesnt involve Sex, Drugs, and Murder like 99.3% of all other American games...dont get me wrong i like those games too im just saying...kh is not immature

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
It's not neccessarily the "ultimate" series. Personally I like the SOCOM series.. >.> Different strokes for different folks. As someone said before, if you think it's too childish, throw a 6 year old in front of Kingdom Hearts, and let him try and understand the story, let alone beat a boss. Just becuase there are Disney Characters and Wolds, I dont think it's fair to brand it as a 'childish game'.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
A good game does not need blood, alcohol, violence, and sex to shine. KH2 certainly does not need to be more violent to be more mature. Although it's rated E10+, it does not imply that it will be horribly baby-ish. Vocabulary-wise, it's on the light side, but the story is pretty dark.

ordaXjn

yea and if my friends still think its childish....lol even they couldnt beat sephy after i beat him right in front of their face....so yea....they couldnt beat the roxas vs. axel fight.....so yeah their bad lol...they said its too childish to understand the controls..lmao

edit...and kh does have violence and alcohol according to ESRB lmao

pokeman54

if they only showed screenshots of 100 acre woods and atlantica...then everybody would think it's too immature

aka_nami

well no one is every immature to play KH2 i mean i know an old man in his 40s play and no he is not a perv he has a wife that thinks its immature XDD he said his only reason of playing is seeing the FF charcters and mickey not the mickey in the house of mouse

pokeman54

yet one must ask themselves...

is the game itself immature, or am i simply immature for playing the game?

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
A man in his 40's is not that old...

We're assuming in real life that heavy violence=blood. All Sora's smacking around are Heartless, Nobodies, and occasionally some bad guys, but they don't bleed. We're not saying it's not violent, we're kinda letting that aside...

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
If you let your age be the reason you don't play a game that's dumb. You should play a game if you want to play it. Age doesn't matter. I know i don't want to be my mom always going on about the "good old day when Zelda (first) was the best game on the market." I want to play games until i die!

pokeman54

it would be pointless to make heartless bleed. they are shadows. shadows don't bleed. nobodies aren't real, therefore they shouldn't have real blood either...or any blood whatsoever. they are merely impressions on what once was.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
There is no way they can add blood. Unless, they made Sora bleed everytime he was struck. But that would just be a bad idea. The game is fine as it is. It's not too immature, it's not childish. It's fine as it is =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back