• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 and DtD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Maybe the DtL, but I doubt Sora and co. would purposely open the DtD, especially since it is implied that only darkness can pass through that door.

Petrex

they might but probably only to set free the "unlucky souls" or whatever it was

MusicMan05

i'm not going down the road from the ending of KHII. i believe sora messed up in closing the door, even though it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. i think BbS will shed light on it to those who didn't figure it out after playing the fisrt KH game. The DtD has to be opend in order to open the DtL and restore the worlds to the original form

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if Xehanort comes back then yes i do

MusicMan05

sorry for the double post but let me try to explain part of my theory since it would take to long to explain everything from KH.

the main part of my theory has to do with the story kairi's grandmother told her and just incase anyone forgot it goes:

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight
over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It’s the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That’s why the worlds are still scattered,
divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and
the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

If you take that and combine it with the fact that it takes 7 hearts of pure light to open the DtD then ask yourself this. Why would 7 pure heart of light open a path to darkness? My theory is that they open a path to the DtL which passes through the deepest darkness, so sora will have to open the DtD in order to reach the DtL

It looks like in BbS Master Xenehort realizes this but in his attempt to do so he messes up and brings about chaos. if you look at what's been shown in BbS they're making things clearer know. they "keyblade war" is the fight over the light that destroyed the original world

I'll stop there for now and if anyone has any questions let me know

MusicMan05

the benefit would be that the worlds would go back to being one again instead of separate fragments

Khfan01

sorry for the double post but let me try to explain part of my theory since it would take to long to explain everything from KH.

the main part of my theory has to do with the story kairi's grandmother told her and just incase anyone forgot it goes:

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight
over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It’s the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That’s why the worlds are still scattered,
divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and
the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

If you take that and combine it with the fact that it takes 7 hearts of pure light to open the DtD then ask yourself this. Why would 7 pure heart of light open a path to darkness? My theory is that they open a path to the DtL which passes through the deepest darkness, so sora will have to open the DtD in order to reach the DtL

It looks like in BbS Master Xenehort realizes this but in his attempt to do so he messes up and brings about chaos. if you look at what's been shown in BbS they're making things clearer know. they "keyblade war" is the fight over the light that destroyed the original world

I'll stop there for now and if anyone has any questions let me know

This could be leading clue to what will happen to the end of KH series after BBS, but we will never know. We know that Sora is the key who will open the door according from KH2. All I could say is we have to wait in time and hope it will happen.

MusicMan05

I think it's what nomura himself has stated in a past interview that to understand the kh story you have to read in-between the lines. so far his done what I had expected after the first one came out although I was a little disappointed that they didn't open the door in KH2, but i'm guessing that's what he's saving for the end since he has already stated that since the first KH game he knew how sora's story will end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back