• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Concerns!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora the Unkown

well did you remember in kh1 secret ending well that scence occurs in the middle of kh2 and well its more like a "remebering scence of roxas meeting riku" kinda thing so what i speculate is that maybe kh2's secret ending is well Xehanort remembering the past or even thinking of the future but.......think of this......in kh1 the enemies were disney characters (jafar oogie boogie...etc) in kh2 the cloaked figures ( axel, Xemnas nobodies etc) well i speculate that the "Spioler word"................................................................
HTML:
the armored people in kh2 secret ending or chaser as i call em
are gonna be the next enemie.....maybe but ........why they holdin the keyblades......VERY WIERD:confused: ........ welll dizis not bad no more but Xehanort is and.....Zexion....is to be very important because his weapob yet to be revealed has to do with the keyblade....... well kh3 will positivly be open but when becaus enumora won't let us hang on if he never makes that secret ending work........

any opinions??
or comments???

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
The Amored figures in the secret movie could be a new enemy for the characters to face. But then again the keyblades of sora and riku were planted in the ground so maybe the Knights are them or decendants of them. We could be introduced to completly diffrent cast of characters here.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Your theory would be nice if I could understand it T_T but as for other comments I dont have any I dont really feel like thinking about the vid I'll just wait a year or two for some official info to come out

Jack~Of~Clubs

R o x a s said:
well my idea would be that kairi and riku wil be in you party next game (prays for that)
rikku= goofey like
kairi= donald like

that would be pretty saweet but i dont see disney lettin square take donald/goofy out of the party...... u no how those big corporate sponsors can be .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back