• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 D23 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingnice92

Since it'll be a few months till D23 in August, so what do you guys thinks will be in that trailer?

Edit: never mind about the last post up above me, I was talking about D23 that's in the states.
it's the one that in November sorry guys

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Kh3 D23 trailer

A clip of the new world and some more scenes of the other characters. I just hope it won`t be Eraqus and Xehanort again.

Maybe Yen Sid and Mickey discussing something Xehanort related

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yeah, probably a new world. Hopefully more playable characters. o0

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Since it'll be a few months till D23 in August, so what do you guys thinks will be in that trailer?

This seems to be a pretty common misunderstanding, but the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event takes place at D23 Expo Japan in November. Whether or not KH will have a presence at the one in Anaheim during August is unknown.

horto12485

Awards
Well i hope we get another World announcement either have it Be from Disney Animation(Between Either Big Hero 6 or Frozen) and Pixar(Between Either Toy Story or The Incredibles) and i want to see The Marvel/Star Wars Characters be the members of Radiant Garden Restoration Committee while the Marvel/Star Wars Villains be the Antagonists of Radiant Garden and More Gameplay of the Game and appereances of Rapuznel and Eugene Fitzherbert(Since we couldn't first See them in the E3 Trailer) and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back