• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 ENGINE!!! Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

Wouldn't it be great if KH3 has destructible trees, benches,trash cans,and land.Maybe even some cool techniques like throwing the keyblade around to grab heatless near you for bashing.Also movements and battling gameplay in the final fantasy 13 trailer would be nice.How bout you guys.Any ideas?

Ren

adios motherfucker
Destructible trees? Land?
I don't think the residents of any world would appreciate it if Sora&co waltzed in and started trashing everything. And it's useless destruction. I don't think it's cool, and neither will SE/Disney.

The FF13 battle system works differently, but I don't doubt the moves will get flashier for KH3. We can hope for that much at least.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Um...Land of Dragons anyone?

Explodable Tents?

I rest my case.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Um...Land of Dragons anyone?

Explodable Tents?

I rest my case.

Random explosives? XDD
I loved killing heartless with those.

The tents made me O___O when I exploded them.
But destructible trees and land is going a bit too far.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'd like to see the physics engine revamped with the environment coming into play more but not to the point of destroying landscapes and buildings o_O

Cissy

Bronze Member
Just imagine Smokey the Bear popping out of nowhere saying something along the lines of, "Sora, you must keep the forests safe. Don't attack trees with Keyblades. *turns to face audience* Only you, can prevent Keyblade Attacks on forests."

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'd like to see the physics engine revamped with the environment coming into play more but not to the point of destroying landscapes and buildings o_O

Mm. :D

We've got the nice fireworks and tents in LoD and the other random destructibles in other worlds, and then there's the final battle. Among other things.

It seems like this idea has already actually been implemented.
Cis was right. :<

/thread! :p

Swxpert

Wouldn't it be great if KH3 has destructible trees, benches,trash cans,and land.Maybe even some cool techniques like throwing the keyblade around to grab heatless near you for bashing.Also movements and battling gameplay in the final fantasy 13 trailer would be nice.How bout you guys.Any ideas?

so you are saying you want to see KH meets the force unleashed?

Lexeon

Yeah, it'd be cool to be able to have a diverse variety of attacks...but I'm not sure about the destructable Environment.

Physalis

lol,i guess my idea was stupid. but.....it would be cool if you turn on alot of fireworks and fight while they float down =]

yay my thread is going

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It sounds like you want to make it like Lego:Star Wars, Indy, Batman, etc.

I agree with a limited destruction (to make it more realistic) but not everything (though that does sometime bother me)

Maybe not toppling trees or buildings (except with Xemnas. That was odd) But barrels, small trees, grass, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back