• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Sora and Riku Play Arts Kai Revisions Releasing This Fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has revealed new revisions to the Kingdom Hearts 3 Play Arts Kai Sora and Riku figures. They are set to release September 9, 2023 in Japan and October 2023 in North America. They will release with two different versions: Regular and Deluxe (DX). 

Regular Sora comes with just his Kingdom Key Keyblade and Regular Riku comes with his Braveheart Keyblade. DX Sora comes with both the Kingdom Key and Ultima Keyblades, and two additional face plates. DX Riku comes with his broken Way to the Dawn Keyblade, an unbroken Way to the Dawn, and two additional face plates. Both action figures feature new sculpts and paint work.

The Regular Play Arts Kai figures will cost $189.99 USD and the DX Play Arts Kai figures will cost $209.99.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Play Arts Kai Sora

Kingdom Hearts 3 Play Arts Kai DX Sora

Kingdom Hearts 3 Play Arts Kai Riku

Kingdom Hearts 3 Play Arts Kai DX Riku

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link, Kingdom Hearts IV, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Thanks for the news, we appreciate your efforts!

These figures look awesome 😎 Interesting how the broken Way to Dawn with that DX figure doesn’t have a handle. I’m guessing from the photos you can pull the handle off the normal one? Neat idea on paper, but once it gets lost it’d be hard to find again being so small😓

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for the news, we appreciate your efforts!

These figures look awesome 😎 Interesting how the broken Way to Dawn with that DX figure doesn’t have a handle. I’m guessing from the photos you can pull the handle off the normal one? Neat idea on paper, but once it gets lost it’d be hard to find again being so small😓
Yeah, it’s probably a peg of some sort. I guess they figure the PAK already comes with a ton of pieces so the consumer will be expected to keep track of all of these little pieces.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my God! News! I remember those!

But anyway, these look so cool. It kills me that they're so expensive.
I mean to be fair there HAS been more merch. We just didn’t think it was worth writing an article about given how ridiculous it’s all gotten. Tons and tons of merch but not a peep about the games that would incentivize people to buy merchandise.

Back