• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalChocobo002

It has to be Sora's Riku's and Mickey's because they are the three keyblades that opened the door to kingdom hearts when they went to fight Xemnas why would u have Sora's and Riku's and some other different one it just wouldnt make sense.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

Ok, since this movie is obviously set in the past from what Nomura said, could this not be the memory? The first KH Secret Ending was a memory of Roxas. This could be the Xehanort's memory that it mentions. It's just a thought.

Also, I will state also that it is Sora, Riku, and Mickey's keyblades. I would like to know if anyone knows quite why they look so worn or has an idea about it. I understand it could be from use, but if it's set in the past why do they not look like that when we see them like that when Sora and company use them? Do they magically clean themselves haha?

Going with this dark, light, and twilight theory:

Kingdom Key- Light

Way To The Dawn- (name states what it must be) Twilight

Mickey's Keyblade(does it have a name? I don't remember it if it does.)- Darkness (He resided in the realm of darkness with Riku. He also studied darkness with Ansem The Wise.)

Also, there can be a dark/evil keyblade master. Nomura will be making Kingdom Hearts sound a bit like Star Wars, but it is possible. I think it was one of the Ansem Reports which said that the keyblade is possible of bringing chaos or peace. This means that there may end up being a rogue keyblade master who whoever they make us play as fights.

Last edited:

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
umm yeah ok, i suck at looking at htings.... by bad.... maybe its cause ive had at lesat 4 concussions....anyway,

duz, yes about the kk, wtd, and mickesy...now the guy that we see as a blury figure...omg the kh2 comercial jus went on!....ok sry random....he cant be dar, casue tats mickey...
now there are four keybladers...
1.light-sora
2.dark-mickey
3.twi-riku
4.present-kairi

so that one hast to be present from what weve said rite?

D

Duzyourfacehurt

Where do you guys get this fourth keyblade master having to be present? I'm quite confused on this matter. There's not enough information due to the dust to determine anything about him. I don't know where you get this present keyblade master from other than that it is set in the past. If you say that it is the present keyblade master, that would mean it's a dream and not a flashback/memory. This is just what I'm getting from what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back