• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
You know how nomura stated that zexion's weapon wasn't on the plaque because it would give too much away, do you think that zexion might return in kh3. You never truly saw him get killed and if he seems so important that his weapon can't be revealed then do you think he could return? just a theory, tell me what you think.

Br0k3n Riku

also kh3 might be set in the past, so it could show Zexion before he was a nobody

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
.......You really don't give up on this.

I'm sure that Zexion is dead. Red=blood=death. Blue=water=life. It's obvious.

Br0k3n Riku

well it was only a rumor and also I heard that sora wont even be in it....
they could make another CoM type game too so you never know....

Br0k3n Riku

has everyone here even seen the secret ending? theres stuff in there that would make sense if it was in the past and everything I've been saying

BladerUnknown

The letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 is just there to show us that Sora's adventure isn't over. But that doesn't not mean the next game will infact revolve around Sora. KHIII very well could revolve around an entriely new character.

BladerUnknown

Yes, Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, but no that does not mean Kingdom Hearts III will have Sora in it. It could very well be a prequel. So until Normura himself says "Kingdom Hearts III will revovle around Sora..." we cannot know for sure.

BladerUnknown

That has absolutely got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone say on these boards. And I've seen some pretty idiotic stuff.

Anyways, I'm going to say again. KHIII may not involve Sora. We do not know. Yes, KH is Sora's story, so I highly doubt Nomura would just stop with him, I have a feeling we'll here more of Sora some time later in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back