• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Inner-Demon said:
At first yes. But when Sora was recovered to his self, he became a Human Heartless. Roxas is his body and soul. Hence Roxas being a Nobody.
I forget if this was on this forum or not, but there was already a huge discussion on if Sora was a heartless a while back. It may have been the KHU forums... I'll write the gyst of it.

The Sora you play as after his brief moments as a heartless is only half of what he really is. When Kairi returned Sora to his state, she somehow managed to bring back his heart with his heartless. Since his nobody wasn't with the heartless at the time, Kairi did not have the abilty to reunite him fully. So Sora was only half if he really was. If he was a heartless, then he would have no heart. And a requirement to wield a keyblade is to have a heart (Roxas is an exception due to his original self), since the Sora's keyblade goes with the strongest heart (whether light or dark).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
GTX said:
I forget if this was on this forum or not, but there was already a huge discussion on if Sora was a heartless a while back. It may have been the KHU forums... I'll write the gyst of it.

The Sora you play as after his brief moments as a heartless is only half of what he really is. When Kairi returned Sora to his state, she somehow managed to bring back his heart with his heartless. Since his nobody wasn't with the heartless at the time, Kairi did not have the abilty to reunite him fully. So Sora was only half if he really was. If he was a heartless, then he would have no heart. And a requirement to wield a keyblade is to have a heart (Roxas is an exception due to his original self), since the Sora's keyblade goes with the strongest heart (whether light or dark).

It is strange, they got this kind of misleading. Heartless that was created has no hearts I call them fake heartless. But they go and collect hearts from people. While the real heartless like the shadows and neo shadows, darkballs, invincibles , darksides , I know there are more, but when you destroy these things they are nothing but the darkness in peoples hearts. Notice evertime you kill a real heartless they just turn into darkness and dissapears because they are nothing but the darkness in people's hearts. Sora became a heartless but Kairi brought his heart back from the darkness which gave Sora his appearence. He was still a heartless at the time but he was a super heartless thanks to Kairi. Just like Xehanort although Xehanort managed to obtain his form by taking over Riku's body. But Xehanort was special because he could become a heartless that does not becomes inferior but he becomes a all powerful heartless that retains his memories of what he was before he casted off his body and soul, although he was nothing but darkness, he had his thoughts in tacked was considered a person just under a brown cloak at first. So a real heartless are kinda like hearts but the darkness in peoples hearts. While the fake created ones with the heart shape sign don't have hearts but they could get hearts by stealing them from random people to increase there ranks.

Fake Heartless= A being with no heart, with heart shape sign, machine created.
Real Heartless= the darkness in people's hearts. No sign. Created when a person looses their heart to darkness or gets there heart stolen by a heartless, or cast of body and soul, which leaves the heart which gets sent to darkness and is brought back as a heartless.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The Conquerer said:
It is strange, they got this kind of misleading. Heartless that was created has no hearts I call them fake heartless. But they go and collect hearts from people. While the real heartless like the shadows and neo shadows, darkballs, invincibles , darksides , I know there are more, but when you destroy these things they are nothing but the darkness in peoples hearts. Notice evertime you kill a real heartless they just turn into darkness and dissapears because they are nothing but the darkness in people's hearts. Sora became a heartless but Kairi brought his heart back from the darkness which gave Sora his appearence. He was still a heartless at the time but he was a super heartless thanks to Kairi. Just like Xehanort although Xehanort managed to obtain his form by taking over Riku's body. But Xehanort was special because he could become a heartless that does not becomes inferior but he becomes a all powerful heartless that retains his memories of what he was before he casted off his body and soul. So a real heartless are kinda like hearts but the darkness in peoples hearts. While the fake created ones with the heart shape sign don't have hearts but they could get hearts by stealing them from random people to increase there ranks.

Fake Heartless= being with no heart, with heart shape sign.
Real Heartless= the darkness in people's hearts. No sign.
Kingdom Hearts is plan misleading. You have valid points but there's still one major thing that makes me believe that he wasn't a heartless of any type. Heartless are those without hearts, they lurk in the dark and steal the hearts of others though. So I get how Sora was the darkness of a heart but still, they have are called heart-less for a reason. There's one major thing I'm getting at, but having a hard time explaning. Kairi brought his heart back from the darkness, so since Sora regained his heart he wouldn't be considered a heartless right (since heartless are beings without hearts).

I must dig back into some topics and find where this convo took place at.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except for the fact that when you kill Heartless a Heart comes from them. And Xemnas is having Sora free those hearts captive by Darkness. And those hearts are basically Heartless. A Heartless is a Heart overcame by the Darkness in one's heart.

But none of this relates to Zexion...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Inner-Demon said:
Except for the fact that when you kill Heartless a Heart comes from them. And Xemnas is having Sora free those hearts captive by Darkness. And those hearts are basically Heartless. A Heartless is a Heart overcame by the Darkness in one's heart.

But none of this relates to Zexion...
I always believed that those were stolen hearts (since that's what all heartless do). Since you see the soilder heartless steal a heart (which looks like the ones that come out of them) and then disappear in KH1. And their name suggests that they have no hearts.

Anyways I suppose I get us off topic. I'll be looking back into the pages to find the current topic of Zexion on this matter. Just one nidbit to add...

If The Conquerer's and your statements are true would Xehanort's heartless be able to wield a keyblade as well (since you believe that Xehanort was once a keyblade master). Just something to get the topic started again.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, if Xehanort had his memory I believe he would have been able to wield his respected Keyblade. But sadly, not only did he lose that ability when he fell. He also lost his memory. Therefore he never had the chance to call upon the Keyblade's power.

Last edited:
D

Duzyourfacehurt

GTX said:
Kingdom Hearts is plan misleading. You have valid points but there's still one major thing that makes me believe that he wasn't a heartless of any type. Heartless are those without hearts, they lurk in the dark and steal the hearts of others though. So I get how Sora was the darkness of a heart but still, they have are called heart-less for a reason. There's one major thing I'm getting at, but having a hard time explaning. Kairi brought his heart back from the darkness, so since Sora regained his heart he wouldn't be considered a heartless right (since heartless are beings without hearts).

I must dig back into some topics and find where this convo took place at.

Heartless and Nobodies are kind of misnomers. Nobodies. Break it up. No Bodies. They are the body of the person, right? Heartless. The fake ones do have hearts. Stolen or otherwise they still have hearts....This may be an invalid point, but I thought I'd point it out. I think the names should've been switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back