• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bishojoKasume

Like Nomura said Final Fantasy can go on forever

but with games like Kingdom Hearts, theres one Hero, and story, and he says that every hero has to have an ending. He said that in one of his interviews.

I don't think so.

O

Oberon

Sora Blade 16 said:
Do u think that kh3 will be the last one of the kh series or there will be more like final fantasy?
Well assuming square-enix isn't lazy, there should be HOPEFULLY 4-5... That is my personal opinion.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
i want the third to be a movie, and i want it to be the last kh thing. i love kh, but too many would just ruin it. although i wouldnt mind a riku game. or mabey an organization 13 game.

xeanhort's ghost

i would say they should make one more game and a cgi movie and end it. like someone else said it would be milking the story if their where to many. i had come up with a theory about how many there would be I said they would probably make a third game and the end to that story would be left wide open with something bad happening and then the movie would start of directly right from their and it is possible to have a bridge game.

Mickey Killer

AdventChild101 said:
Yeah. I just wish they didn't make them so powerful.

They should've been a sort of last chance thing you could perform to save yourself.

As for going past three, I'm going to agree with some people by saying that is in fact Sora's story, and it's a story that won't last beyond the three game timespan. A movie would be a nice end to it all though, whether it be CG or animated.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back