• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D be about dreams??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

and i know that "dream" was a memory, but for my point maybe KH3D will be about sora having memory dreams about all the people connected to him, roxas, xion etc.

for example, we saw the twilight thorn in the scans, (roxas' memory??)

Well, I was about to agree, but then, how could sora have roxas memory if it seems to be before KH2, remember, sora was wearing his kh 1 clothes, but I might be wrong.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I was about to agree, but then, how could sora have roxas memory if it seems to be before KH2, remember, sora was wearing his kh 1 clothes, but I might be wrong.

we're not sure it's before, this thread is dedicated in the possibility of the game being AFTER KH2, since we discuss xion's and roxas' memories inside sora

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm going to state what others have already have.

• A dream sequence would be a copout
  • Its a very cliche plot device and a deus machina
  • But I'm fine if they tie the dreams into a plot point. Just don't let it degenerate down to the cliche

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No, it's not confirmed where the game takes place but I'm assuming after KH2 because Nomura said it will involve NEW WORLDS. Plus the fact that Sora's fighting the Twilight Thorn pretty much confirms it doesn't take place during KH1. Plus the fact that Sora and Riku are together and both are playable... yeah, it doesn't take place around KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back