• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Pop-Up Book.
That'll all I ask for.
I second this notion.
I'm sure if we write up some seriously intentioned online petition, we can make it happen.
Oh, we could make it happen...one way or the other >:) But seriously, I would love a pop up book! :D

I hate to be a downer here, but I think even a petition of over 1 million people wouldn't convince SE. What they would do is release a pop-up book in bookstores at a really high price (probably minimum $50). However, I do not think there is anyway they would make all of those for free as a pre-order gift <_<

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I kind of really want a tiny Wandayan figure now.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was right :D but I wan NA bundle

You were ^_^ so was I lol xP

It wasn't that hard to know they were going to announce it. Kingdom Hearts has had a limited edition system of every handheld it has ever been on. Coupled with the secret section that had yet to be revealed like the BbS limited edition PSP, I always thought they were going to make it since it was announced at E3 2010 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back