• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated With Jump Festa Trailers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's possible, but very unlikely that, at the latest we'll get the trailer and release date at the Game Developer's Conference.
I don't know. If they really wanted to, they can show a localised trailer there, but March is the confirmed JAP release so I don't know if they want an English trailer the same month as they have the game released overseas.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Guys, didn't the international site say "Localized trailer coming soon?" That makes it sound like they're releasing it through there instead of waiting for a conference. (The only winter conferences are CES and GDC anyway AFAIK, and neither of those are particularly appropriate for KH trailers)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys, didn't the international site say "Localized trailer coming soon?" That makes it sound like they're releasing it through there instead of waiting for a conference. (The only winter conferences are CES and GDC anyway AFAIK, and neither of those are particularly appropriate for KH trailers)
We know. At first we were talking about the event that Square Enix sometimes holds in January, and then the Gamers Development Conference was mentioned as a possible way to showcase the game for the Western World(English trailer and gameplay).

I don't see the GDC having KH though. E3, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back