• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI App

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nope, but if the app linked to the info to the portal site (home website @khinsider.com) then I guess it would serve a purpose. I could also develop a mobile skin, but I'm not sure how useful it would be...

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Just turn off avatars and signatures and there you have it: KHI mobile.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'll develop a mobile style, but its not a guarantee that it will be installed. I don't even know how to contact Digital Gopher since he rarely visits the site.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Hey, I don't know about you but my iPod Touch works just fine while browsing KHI.

Besides mobile versions of sites suck because they're stripped down versions of the standard site. Plus, the interface is ugly as kupo. Take tumblr for example. First thing I do when I'm on my iPod is switch to the desktop version.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would you need an app anyway? The site works all fine on an Ipod Touch/Iphone. Unless you want to use it away from a Wifi Zone... but even then it still works fine.

But still, this;
All I'm saying
Sign said:
A mobile site is in the works, as we've been telling people.

D

Deleted member 36435

there was an app/mobile version in development a while back, not sure what happened to it. as of now, though, the site is accessible via mobile it just doesn't look different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back