• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~KHI's Help & Support Thread~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, I'm not the best at dealing with acohol situations. . .but it would either mean that she really does like you, and the alcohol just brought that to the surface. . .or she was drunk and didn't know what the hell she was doing. . .

But I've never drank anything so I wouldn't really know, sorrys. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh. . .well. . .umm. . .crap. . .

Well if he found out and is willing to talk then I'd say tell him the truth, say that she was drunk and that she came on to you.

. . . .That's what I'd do at least. . . Sorry I'm not much help. . .someone else might be though. . .

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Wait, I'm a bit confused....
So the problem here is that your friend got drunk and made out with you and her boyfriend found out....

Has anything happened today about the incident, any new things came up?
If they didn't, then I would suggest that you stay away from her boyfriend, and that you talk to the girl about it. Tell her to tell her boyfriend the truth and that talking things out will be for the best.

Avoid contact with the guy at all costs though. He has the potential to kill you......

Tell me if anything new happens. This is a matter of things unfolding with time, so I need to be informed of what happens in order to help you.^

Devious

Dark has some good advice, as far as the alcohol goes, I can help with that (many times of being drunk on this kid's end).

Usually when alcohol is involved, this kind of crap happens. Especially this kind of drama, it's not rare, believe me. When most girls get drunk, they usually... Have... Fun... I guess you could say... More they're drunk and don't know what the hell they're doing and don't listen to rational thought (same goes for guys).

Now, best case scenario, you have this girl talk to the guy. Have her tell him that you didn't know she was taken, and that alcohol was involved. If you were slightly intoxicated this would help your situation, but I won't make assumptions on that part. If so, however, he needs to know that. If you were intoxicated to any point, and the guy listens to rational thought he'll think Ugh, so they were both drunk? Ok, well, this sucks. Drunk people are dumb, and make mistakes. Oh effing well. Or something like that.

Worst case scenario, he flogs your molly... (band humor... Hehe) After that, it's over. You can't talk to him, he won't talk to you. End of story.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
i dont suppose saying "i swear to god, when i was drunk, she looked like jessica alba" would help, would it?

^Well, if the other person is also drunk, then you might as well give it a shot...
Other than that, saying that in a regular-case scenario would result in the girl being insulted and the guy kicking your @$$...

:toungesmile:

Dark_StarX

Well I'm not making a new topic because there are already so many concerning problems with relationships and other such things but anyway heres my problem-

Okay, recently, I just got the go ahead that I could start dating at 14 over a discussion about Homecoming. Anyway, now that I've been given that privilege my mom has been berating me with all of the suggestion/warning conversations. But the thing is, their not about sex or anything like that. She's telling me stuff like "When you go to college, don't get mixed up with those white girls. They're nothing but trouble." And I'm like okay because I've heard it so many times over the years but I just recently started thinking about it. Is my mom being racist? And it hit me, yeah she is. And these comments...they bother me. I know the reasons behind them though but it seems she wants nothing to do with interracial dating me, my older brother, and older sister. She always seems disappointed when she sees an African American male with someone other than a black woman. I have the strongest of urges to tell her how I feel about what shes saying to me and my brother but then theres the fear of her disowning me or her not caring anymore and just letting me to fend for myself with the problems of life. (She has already threatened me with the second option and I know she could and possibly would disown me) There are other details that I left out purposely because I didn't want to offend anyone but I feel I should be able to date whoever I want regardless of her race.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yikes. . .honestly, I'd say that you should just kinda 'listen' to her. Is there a girl that you like now that she'd be disapproving of?

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Race never really matters. If some chick's white and you dig her, go for it. I've been called racist cause I don't even give a shit about race. I was talking to this stupid black guy and I told him to back off cause he was being stupid. He called me racist and I was only saying that cause he was black. I told him i didn't even notice and he got me kicked out of the zoo.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ok, thanks for your input. Froad, but if you read the rules it says that you have to be a helper to give help to people. .

I say that if there's a girl that you like then ask her out, but make sure that if you do, you let your mother know(If you think the relationship will last). If you let your mother know that you love the girl, then she should understand you. Love shouldn't be determined by the color of your skin, and not to sound corny but it's what's inside that counts. . .I feel corny. . .lol. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You're just mad because I knew the rules and you didn't. . .and when have I taken cheap shots at you, we've gotten off topic, so I'll have to ask you to leave the theater. . .thread unless you have a problem that you'd like to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back