• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda disappointing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

No offense, but I seriously am enjoying playing the game the day before school, didn't even read my reading assignment cause of it... but OMFG, the loading time... I hate it so much. I mean, it's understandable, seeing the game is HUGE and loaded with awesome graphics, but even so. I just hate waiting 1-2 mins for a large map or long cutscene to load... I'm gonna lose at least 10 hours of my life from the loading times. Will be replaying the game 12 times. 4 modes, 3 characters. I'm so gonna fail school until I finish them.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Yeah that the biggest problem I have with this game so far. Even with Data Install there still a couple that are long. Oh well they are not gamebreaking and I still loving this game.

DestinysPromise

Yes, like everyone else; use data install :D

There's three different to choose from, but it's up to you figuring how much free space you'll need. And your preference of course :D

RoxSoxKH

First, fully charge your PSP. Then, start it to the BBS start menu.
Install data.
Then, proceeding that, open to your most recent save zone and press start. Scroll down the list to "Config".
Scroll down to "CPU SPEED"
Set to "Accelerated".
This is will drastically increase your load times.

jordand

Well, with the entire game residing on my memory stick; It is running incredible fast. Even with the Japanese version I don't recall it taking nearly that long. Use the highest data install if you haven't already.

imarvel

Holy crap guys... I realized it AFTER i beat aquas story... god, thanks a bunch, I was wondering what the hell data install meant... it took literally 1 min per cutscene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back