• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda Like Sailor Moon: Part 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
PLEASE READ FIRST!!!!

NOTE: I started Kinda Like Sailor Moon Part 1 and Part 2 on the old forums. Oh and if ya ever been in one of A.J.'s rpg's mine are kinda like his.

One thing about my rpg's... ANYTHING GOES!

-god moding
-cursing "But please bleep out really bad words"
-ect
- demons, Angels, unknowns, aliens, ect characters are excepted.

THE ONE RULE!
-no killing other people's character without asking.

People who don't have to ask to join "sorry if I forget your name"
- cloud striffe "Shinto"
- A.J. "A.J."
- Blonde Haired Kid "Rini/ Spear"
- Neo Sora "Neo"

But really there's no point in this. Anybody is welcome to join in.

NOW FOR THE STORY!

Three years ago. Koni and her friends fought Rodyle "He's the bad guy I made up" who had taken possestion of the dark crystal and attempted to use it to take over all worlds. Some how Koni used the silver crystal to stop Rodyle... Now he has returned and has made some new friends "Their a suprise". And Once again Koni and her friends have to stop him...

WORLDS WE'LL VISIT "If you want to see a certain world post it after you make your bio and I'll add them" :

Fedual Era "InuYasha" - Koni's home world

X Travers Town "KH"- A town where everbody ends up if their world is destroied

X Alantica "KH"- The underwater world of the Merpeople. "I'd thought I'd try something different"

X Neverland "KH"- The world of Peter Pan, the lost boys, Tinker Bell, Captian Hook and his band of pirates.

Halloween Town "KH"- The world of every thing Halloween.

Hollow Bastion "KH"- Once a prosperis "sp?" world but was destroied by the heartless.

Cybretron "Transformers *I think*"- The planet of the Transformers. "If this is wrong I'll fix it"

The Moon Kingdom "Sailor Moon"- The old kingdom of the moon. That was destroied by Queen Barral. Now haunted by the ghost of Queen Serinaty "sp?".

Crystal Tokyo "Sailor Moon"- A world ruled by Neo Queen Serinaty and home of the Sailor Scouts.

WE'LL START MOST LIKELY TOMORROW.

Bio set up:

Name:
World Lives in:
Weapon(s):
Appearence:
Clothing:
Bio:

HERE'S MINE.

Name: Koni
Race: half dog demon/ half human
World Lives in: Feudal Era
Weapons:
-Demon Sword
-Silver Crystal
Appearence: long white hair, light blue eyes, dog ears/ long brown hair, blue eyes.
Cothing: Wears kimono jackets "varrity of colors", Blue jeen bell bottoms, a black 3/4 belly shirt.
Bio: She's the oldest child of Aharu "dog demon" and Koshi "once a demon slayer". She has a younger brother named A.J. And she has a boyfriend named Shinto and children from the future.

Last edited:

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
Name: Tamora
Race: Half Fairy/Half Human
World Lives in: Neverland
Weapons:
-two light weight swords
-a small silver heart necklace
Appearence:
Anime_Angles_F11.jpg

Bio: A quiet serene fairy, she has no relation ro Tinkerbell at all and spends her time alone far on the other side of the island. Most of the other fairies bug her (and scare her alittle) so she likes to keep out of contact with them. She's semi-shy and tends to be at a loss of words when talking to most people, but when she gets to know them she'll talk more. Even though she can be serious at most times, she smiles easily and barley ever gets angry. Her mother died when she was young and her father.. who knows where he is? When her mother died she recieved her most prized posession, a heart shaped silver necklace that she wears at all times. Since she is part human.. (don't ask me how this happened.. >_O) but she can change from fairy shape to human shape at her will.. She looks the same and everything is the same, except she can be small like a fairy or big like a human. It's very convient. The only way to know that she is a fairy is obviously the wings and her ears.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Name: Alex
Race: Brood (from Breth of Fire 3 they turn into dragons but he will not)
World Lives in: Hollow Bastion
Weapon(s): This girls weapon, which he wears on his back. and wind magic
Appearence: This symbol is on his back.
teepo.jpg
but doesn't have a sword..
Clothing: above
Bio: Is one of a few that survived the Destruction of Hollow Bastion. He was a member a special Task force. But ever since he had a concusion he has had amenisa and doesn't remember how Hollow Bastion was destroyed. He now seeks to find a way to restore it and to fine out what happen to the memories he use to have.

A.J.

Banned
(Yo Sis, you forgot Cybretron. That's the planet I'm the warrior for. ^_^...I really don't have to post my bio do I?)

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
No you don't have to post yer bio. Pretty much everybody on this site knows yer character. And I'll add Cybretron fer ya...

mat

Name: Goki (Go-kiy)
Race: Saiyan
World Lives in: Traverse Town
Weapon(s): None ( Ki blasts and the like)
Appearence: Tall and muscular. Has spiked up black hair and a square chin
Clothing: Kame battle suit
Bio: The last son of Goku, Goki is the only one of his brothers that was not able to turn Super Saiyan. He left his home in order to get stronger and has somehow wound up in Traverse Town.

Valentine

almost human.
Name: Desdemona(Des) Whitewater
Race:Merfolk
World Lives in:Atlantica
Weapon(s):Golden Trident
Appearence:Long black hair, green sea-shell bra, blue-green tail, slim, piercing at the navel, ocean blue eyes.
Clothing:Gold earings, shell bra.
Bio: Her home, Atlantis, was destroyed 2 months ago. She now lives with her uncle, King Triton, her cousin, Ariel, and her "future son", Usarue. (Usarue is from my fanfiction. He just appears and talks about how he was running away from the 'darkness'.)

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Alllll righty then... Lets start. I'll start off.

"Koni was sitting on her front pourch at her home in the Fedual Era" Hmmm... there's nothin to do...

A.J.

Banned
A.J. was playing Duel Monsters with Jaken, who was just passing by at first. They sat on som grass, making mini holograms with magic.

A.J.: And i sacfrice my Kaiser Seahorse to summon my final Blue Eyes White Dragon, and I destroy your Evil Dark Magicain! That brings you lifepoints down to zero. HA!

Jaken: Oh Darn it!

A.J.: Pay up. *holds out his hand*

Jaken: Fine. *hands over his staff of two heads* Lord Sesshomaru won't be very happy with this.

A.J.: Not my fault.

Jaken walked away...

A.J. got up and sat next to his sister, holding the staff of two heads.

A.J.: What's wrong Sis? You usually like these peaceful days.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Koni: I don't know... I just have a bad feeling... That's all..

???: Still as aware as ever princess...

Koni: "jumped up" o_O. What the..?

Valentine

almost human.
"THUNDARA!" Her voice echoed through the current, bending the universe around her, twisting it to do her bidding. In an instant, three spears of golden light shot from the surface and struck the three sharks circling her. In fear, they shot off back into the murky depths of the ocean. She smiled in triumph at her victory, but it was soon soured as three guards and her uncle came swimming torwards her, her uncle's voice, King Triton's voice, buzzing in her ear like an annoying misquito(sp?).

Triton:Desdemona, how many times do I have to tell you, NO LEAVING THE CASTLE'S BOUNDARIES!

Des:I know Uncle, but you keep me cooped up in their all day and--

Triton:SILENCE! This is not the upper world! Their are rules and regulations here!

Des:The upper world....I miss it. A.J....Guilmon..Ed..Al...all my friends..

mat

"Gotta train harder!" Goki said aloud to himself, jumping from building to building. He had beaten Leon and Yuffie before, but he needed to find bigger challenges. He suddenly got an idea.
He had not perfected this technique and he could probably end up in another dimension but he had to give it a go.
"Instant translocation!" he yelled.
Suddenly, he dissapered in a haze of light, never to be seen again.
He awoke in a strange city. He looked up at a sign near where he was.
"Feudal Era, huh" he muttered to himself.
He set off down the road he was on to find bigger challenges...

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: *looking at the unknown person* Who the hell are you? What do you want with my sister?!

Ed: *running up, him and Al had come for a visit* Get lost.

Guilmon: Grrr....

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
???: Well princess you didn't forget about me did you..?

Koni: "freaked out" It can't be... "taking steps back" Rodyle..

Rodyle: "puls his hood down to revele"sp?" his face" I'm so glad you remember me. "He smiled"

"a heartless snuck up behind Koni and snatched the silver crystal and handed it to Rodyle"

Rodyle: You wouln't be needing this.. "tossed the crystal up and blasted it.."

Koni: No! "the crystal shattered in to the 7 rainbow crystals and went flying"

Rodyle: You want the crystal back your goin to have to look for it... But be careful... Some of my minions might have a peice of the crystal. "he disappeared"

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: What the heck was that all about?!?!?!

Ed: Really. That was the most random thing a villan could do...Just show up, then blow somethin' to bits, then leave.

Al: Sorry we couldn't stop him Koni....

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
He shatered the silver crystal. "freaked out" Great now I have to find the peices. "gets up and grabs her sword" Well I might as well start lookin for them then. "Starts to walk to the Bone Eaters Well"

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Koni!!! Wait up!

Ed: We'll help you!!!

A.J. clicked on his wristwatch, making a secret garage jut out of the ground...It was build like shelves...One shelf had Megas, ANother had the Back to the Future Train, another had a Jedi Starfighter, and the last had the Deloreon.

A.J.: Choose our ride Sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back