• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda Like Sailor Moon: Part 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Eh, Megas is still gettin' repaired after the battle with Unicron. Let's take the train...

A giant robotic arm picked up the train and set it down in front of the group...The side doors flipped open and they went inside...A.J. had redone the whole thing liek a lounge. He pulled on the train whistle.

A.J.: ALL ABOARD!!! NEXT STOP....Koni where are we going?

A.J.

Banned
The train "WHOOOOOO"ed as it sped up and dissapeared into the distance....

It reappeared at Traverse Town, as they disembarked...

A.J.: *enhales* Good'ol Traverse Town. I never get tired of---GAH!

A.J. sparked electricity for a moment and turned into a puppy. Namine' had warned him once he left Castle Oblivion that he wasn't at 100% yet, and to take it really easy until he was...Or he'd change into his least energy consuming form...

Ed: *laughing hystericall*

A.J.: *whines*

mat

ooc Ignore first post please

IC Goki was training with Leon when all of a sudden, a huge robot appeared out of nowhere.
"What the hell?" Goki yelled.
"Ahhh its gonna kill us all!" Leon cried as he ran into a lampost.
"Dumbass" Goki said, talking down to him
He left to see who was in charge of that machine...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Well I'm goin to the cafe... I need a cup of coffee... "walks over to the cafe sits down and orders a cup of coffee"

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
"sitting at the cafe sipping her cup of coffee. Then finished and got up" So shall we start lookin fer them crystals now?

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Where do we start looking? I'm kinda' no help at the time. *tail wags slowly*

Ed: Why don't you sniff them out? *stifling a laugh*

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: You should know by now how "NOT" to piss Koni off Ed.

Ed: *rubbing his head* I know...it's just fun to mess with her.

Al: *smacks his own face*

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Sorry it's takin a while to post... I'm havin some sig probs.

Hey Ed do you like flyin? "grabs Ed by his shirt collor and launches him over the wall and into the second district" Oh just keep on doin it. I love beatin the crap out of ya. "smiled"

A.J.

Banned
Ed flew over the second district wall and landed on the other side with a: DONG!

A.J. jumped up onto Koni's shoulder, and patted it with his paw.

A.J.: Let's get a lookin'. Maybe my power will recharge while you're walking. *curls up on Koni's shoulder, ready for a nap*

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Yeah... And we might as well look for Ed to... I think he hit the bell... "walked into the second district"

A.J.

Banned
A.J. was already curled up, and taking a nap...He nuzzled up against his sister's cheek, his tail wagging slowly...

As Koni walked into the Second District, the metallic form of the Guard Armor stomped around, looking for something...It didn't see Koni yet.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
"looked at the Guard Armor" What's it lookin for... "looked around" There's a crystal here... I can scence "sp?" it... "jumpped onto a roof top" But first to find Ed.. "She found him out cold on top of the Gizmo shop" I guess he did hit the bell.. Well I better wake him up.. "she held out her hand and a bubble full of water formed and she dropped it on Ed's head"

A.J.

Banned
Ed: What the hell?! *shakes the water off, sees the Guard Armor* Holy crap!

The Guard Armor's Head did a 360 upon Hearing this and lunged at them...

Koni
Ed <VS> GUARD ARMOR/Traverse Town Weapon
Al
Guilmon

A.J.

Banned
The Guard Armor was barely affected...There was a blue gem loged in the Heartless symbol on it's chest...

Ed: *alchemating his arm into a sword, he jumps up and slashes* HAAA!

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
He's got a crystal... "looks at Ed" Ed! Aim for the crystal... If we can knock it out. It might get weaker. " Jumped onto the Guard Armor's chest and hit it with her sword in attempt to knock out the crystal"

A.J.

Banned
Ed used his Alchemy to extend his sword long enough to pry out the crystal pretty quick...

It fell off, and into A.J.'s mouth as he yawned...He swalloed it and went back to sleep.

Ed: Uh oh...

The Guard Armor stomped at them, angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back