• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinds of Enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas7340

Obviously, the Heartless will be an enemy in KHIII. Will there be other types though?

Nobodies: We know that Xemnas will be one of the 13. Will he summon nobody minions?

Unversed: Vanitas might be one of the 13. If he returns, will the Unversed fight again as well?

Antar

Awards
I am hoping for Heartless and Nobodies only, though Unversed are okay, I guess. Just please, please no Dream Eaters! I also don't think it's a good idea to introduce a new enemy type at this point, unless they do something clever and they're not some regular field enemies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Following tradition of each main game introducing a new enemy, I expect a new enemy to be featured in KH3. My guess is that they will be based off of souls.

If Kh3 is just limited to a new enemy and heartless it shouldnt feel too overcrowded

HeartlessOfLight

Heartless are a given, Nobodies are pretty likely because of Xemnas and I wouldn't be surprised if the Unversed show up if Vanitas is involved. But like Antar said, no Dream Eaters. They wouldn't even fit outside of the Realm of Sleep. Of course, if for some reason Sora needs to go back to the Realm of Sleep then I guess Dream Eaters would be fine if they were exclusive to wherever he went in said Realm of Sleep. As for a new enemy type, I don't know if it's such a good idea considering we've already got 3 possible types in there already.

Veritas7340

When BBS was being developed, I thought the new enemy type would be derived from souls. Who knows, perhaps that kind will be introduced in this game. However, I also think a new enemy type may be overkill if the Nobodies and Unversed also appear.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I kinda just want Heartless and Nobodies, but I'm fine with having the Unversed (they're basically just pointy Heartless anyway.) Since Vanitas will be around, not having the Unversed too would be kinda odd.

When it comes to those three, having them all in one game doesn't feel like the game's overdoing it (especially since the Nobodies and Unversed will probably not show up as much as the Heartless will), but Dream Eaters would definitely be pushing it.

Antar

Awards
I kinda just want Heartless and Nobodies, but I'm fine with having the Unversed (they're basically just pointy Heartless anyway.) Since Vanitas will be around, not having the Unversed too would be kinda odd.

When it comes to those three, having them all in one game doesn't feel like the game's overdoing it (especially since the Nobodies and Unversed will probably not show up as much as the Heartless will), but Dream Eaters would definitely be pushing it.

"they're basically just pointy Heartless anyway."

xD
Thiiiis!

Anagram

Banned
I only want the heartless. Dream Eaters are a realm of sleep thing and to be honest I find them laughable enemies. Unversed, while possible depending on Vanitas, aren't much different than heartless so meh. I doubt the presence of nobodies since they are inherently scarce in contrast to a heartless and even still they have no reason to organize or fight Sora.

The Organization well organized nobodies. Gave them purpose and hope. Without that leadership they'll likely be as nonexistent as they was prior. They will especially lose motive to fight anyone if they learn they can get hearts on their own and in more passive ways.

I think a game only needs one fodder enemy. To much and your just cluttering.

MasterZero

Considering the game's 'finale' feel, I think having the Unversed, Nobodies, and Heartless all appear would be just fine, with Heartless being the driving force. Dream Eaters aren't really needed, especially considering there doesn't look to be any Sleeping Worlds, and I'd rather avoid a new force if we have the first three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back