• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Fandub: Forgotten Memories (Axel, Roxas & Xion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

[video=youtube;uYqUC7oQ8Fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYqUC7oQ8Fg[/video]​

"Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX" (confirmed for release in Japan 2013) will feature Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories enhanced on the PlayStation 3 with a theater mode for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The 1.5 HD Remix will feature upgraded models and action commands for both Kingdom Hearts 1 & Re:Chain of memories. Additionally fans can expect cutscene content from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

The short video of Roxas, Axel and Xion from the Clocktower scene was shown during the Tokyo Game Show that kicked off September 2012. The "Unforgotten Memories" features the three talking about future plans of heading to the beach together.

The video has been dubbed by Mike (Roxas), Daelyn (Xion) and Jabari Smith in launch of the fandub production from KH-Vids and KH-Recharged.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix: Forgotten Memories (Axel, Roxas & Xion)

This is really good! Is it wrong of me to like the girl playing Xion's voice better than the official VA?

Gram

Banned
Awards

not bad~
....i like the girl playing xion better as well roxas to, not so sure on who's be axel.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I dont really like the girl playing xion. Her voice is emotionless and sounds a tad too old.

Though the other two are okay.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Depends on what system it comes on, hopefully i'll be able to get it. 2013 isn't that long of a wait, just three months from now.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Depends on what system it comes on, hopefully i'll be able to get it. 2013 isn't that long of a wait, just three months from now.
It will be released on the PS3. Btw, this thread is specifically for the fandub and is not about the game.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Great fandub, the voices all fitted quite nicely. But the audio for the Roxas voice wasn't the good (maybe a bad mic?), the voice fits perfectly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back