• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1 Japanese Trial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
ebay for god sake!!!
looks like a demo version, I think. And it looks really new, like just release today.

Robert_Kendo

lol..its from 2002 and yes its a 2 stage demo.The case,booklet and disc are in very good condition!!!

Robert_Kendo

i allready have done this on the first day i got it...so noone here got any infos about this version??

Robert_Kendo

would be nice to know if this was a demo for gamestores or maybe this version was a pre-order gift or whatever..i will try to contact square enix,maybe they will answer

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
would be nice to know if this was a demo for gamestores or maybe this version was a pre-order gift or whatever..i will try to contact square enix,maybe they will answer

Oh!

The best guess would be that it was a trial handed out by game stores because it definitely was not bundled with anything or it'd probably be more well known. Not sure if SE does test audiences, but that is also a possibility it was one used for them...or an actual demo they made for a game show.

There are quite a few possibilities, actually.

I'm not sure how easy it will be to get into contact with SE and reach the right people who would know/have the power to find out, but definitely do that.

Robert_Kendo

i am not using twitter....so a mail adress would help

EDIT:i contscted them via twitter,so lets see if i get any answer...

Last edited:

Robert_Kendo

thanks...i am still searching the net to get any infos about it,but cant find anything...hope the guys from square will replay to me at twitter

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Destiny Islands and Wonderland are supposed to be the only worlds available, so why Aladdin, Donald's nephews, Jack, Beast, tarzan and the younger SRK?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Destiny Islands and Wonderland are supposed to be the only worlds available, so why Aladdin, Donald's nephews, Jack, Beast, tarzan and the younger SRK?

Same reason why KH3D models were found on Birth by Sleep Final mix's iso.

Robert_Kendo

i think they are on the disc,cause the devs havent removed them..my guess is the retail game was more or less finished and they just made a demo of it,so no need to remove the files,cause they are normally hidden..other games got that too..
here is a pic i found on the net,but the demo is out of stock.to bad that there isnt any price set for this version

http://i45.tinypic.com/ab4kjl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back