• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***Kingdom Hearts 2 NA Site Official Launch***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We here at KHI are pleased to be the first to announce, OMG! The North American Kingdom Hearts 2 Official Website is up.

CLICK HERE

Open for discussion. When official websites go up, it means they are working, and working hard to get the game ready. This is great news. We are closer to salvation fans. ;)

Last edited:
M

MegaFlare

Re: Kh2 North American Website Launched

MONKEY SAW IT FIRST OMFGZ. KHI FIRST11111

enjoy :)

Vzam

Bronze Member
Re: Kh2 North American Website Launched

HAWT, sweet find, second post!

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
OMFG yes our dreams of playing KH2 are so close OMG great awesome find monkey you are like jesus to me!!!!!!!one!!!!!!one!!!!!!11111!!!i cant wait for this game 2 come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!one!!!111111111111111!!!!!!one

OMFG LIEK LIEK LIEK 4th POST YES MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

IM LIEK AS GITTY AS A SCHOOL GIRL xD

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It seems that both me and monkeybutt submitted both threads at the same time but his thread got to KHI first.You may of won this round monkey butt.....lol
10:18 at the same time.... odd

King Sora

it sort of sucks that there is not too much information about the game so far. I know you cannot update all the information about kh2 in a day, but it looks nice so far. Hopefully they can get the video trailers and information on all the characters and the XIII order

KingBlade

by sinspire^
untitled3ws.png

This has been opened for less than a month and now we are finding about this NOW. When Chain of Memories was coming to the USa the annoced the opening the the Chain of Memories. site

DannyKilla

Great job Monky...But i dont see why some of you are all like freakin out about it...We all knew that it is gonna be released in spring...and thats pretty far away. But the site kinda gave me reason to think its gonna be rated E. It doesnt seem very dark. It feels all jumpy and stuff. But good job tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back