• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

******Kingdom Hearts 2 REVIEW*******9.5/10 <<SEE WHY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cam ron 77

xD, I thought that said 'kingdom hearts 2 review......5/10' LOL

Oh yeah, anywho, thanks MB.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
At the bottom it say difficluty: Medium

Is THAT living up to the hype?

and the Good levels and Bad levels thing is kinda brinning me down.

I hope I'm not dissapointed when I buy the game

chasingdusk

Duuude...that was a great review! The guy was so enthusiastic! Thanks monkeybutt! ^_^

- "Does the magic still exist in this game or was it just a fluke? From the amazing opening cg cinema (oh god, I think I just soiled myself it was so good) with Utada Hikaru's newest song, Passion, to the kick ass ending, this game rocked and set itself a more than worthy successor to the first Kingdom Hearts."

-"Think of it as God of War for Dummies."

-"I finished Kingdom Hearts II and suddenly realized that I never used the summons at all throughout the ENTIRE game; and Chicken Little as a SUMMON? Pshhhhh. What a crock. *cough*marketinggimmick*cough*"

-"The new look of the characters are pretty slick and Kairi is polygonal jailbait now. "

I seriously snorted into my soda several times.

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

Hey, but 74 'Deeko' visitors gave it an average of 9.7!

but then again, it could just be all the fans giving it that.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Oh snap! A battle like the end of Zone of the Enders 2! That was like(and still is) one of my favorite games. The last like 5 battles were super-dramatic, fast-paced, story filling action, and it was so fun that I played it over and over. If KH2 is anything like ZOE 2, then things get a whole lote deeper than the first, even through the game's beginnings. Nice find monkey.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
;D Great comments folks. KH2 is a surefire success. This review isnt helping me forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back