• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Them played backwards Backwards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Kid, this is so old. Seriously. Read threads before you make them - I'll be nice since you've only got one post.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, no offense but im sick of seeing threads like this. We've known about this for a while. And the only things that are officially said in there are "I need true emotion and "I need more affection than you know" and Utada did them on purpose. I think HadesDragon disproved something like this by saying that it couldn't say the other things with Ansem and what not cause it wouldn't say them in the Japanese version. Sorry if I got that wrong. But yeah.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I'm sorry but this has been talked about to many times. There are thread about this also. You can go look if you like.

moos

sure this is old but its a little thing thats cool when you first hear it passion reversed (japenese version) talks about a guy holding a book zexion

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
oh yeah i remember this bein siad before. its a good find that, i was shocked when i first heard it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OK, some people might allready but I f you play the song "Sanctuary" backwards it turns into a differnt song called "And he was Ansem". If you don't belive me go on you tube and tybe in "kingdom hearts 2 theam backwards. Make sure it's one with the music video thing played backwards too because the song makes more since. Most of the song is kinda hard to understand though. I've been trying to figure out meaning to the song for awile. For instance at the begining of the song played forwards it shows Sora and co. destroying some heartless at Hallow Bastion. Played backwads sora and co. are like coming of the heartless and they look like they are reforming wile in the song you hear "I will not distroy them". This left me very confused :confused: so watch it and tell me what ya think ok? thanks!!!!
p.s. I spelled theam wrong and other things to most likely I stink at spelling and spell check dosn't work for me

Hold one
incandeza said:
Kid, this is so old. Seriously. Read threads before you make them - I'll be nice since you've only got one post.

Nice show of restraint. However certain other members aren't so lucky...

xikem said:
OH MY GOD. (talks to self) be calm he is new xikem he has not read the other posts yet. Okay im cool now. okay way to dawn18 there are threads just like this one so if you may let this die and close your thread before some one flames you dude.
bowchickawowwow

You're really one to talk. You're new too. So from now on, anytime you post something stupid, I'm going to send you to the burn ward.

Nicrixshant said:
This has been posted like 5 times before in this past.....

{Thread Closed}

Yeah, that's not your call to make otherwise I'd not be able to post. Your fate is now that with xikem.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
^ dude I just said that to tell the kid that you guys can realy bring the pain if your pissed. I dont know about you but the first thread I open I would not want to be flamed for some thing I didnt know about. And PMF if you talk down to me again you will have to have a potion like in the game because the burn will be so bad.
bowchickawowwow

Last edited:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Okay first sorry for the 2nd post I didnt want to edit my system is efed up right now and it takes for ever. Okay people can do stuff like that by vibrating the voice of the singer like the old Kiss record you play it backwards it says '' The dark one is king'' in a demonic tone. And PMF you make a post that bashes me again it will be the last post you make because you will be so burned even those in Hell will feel sorry for how burned you are.
bowchicka watch your back bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back