• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 V.S Halo 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagekey1423

Master Chief does not have any powers or swords. Just guns. TYhe guns that the Humans have anyway suck. Only the alien ones are any good. So Sora would beat Master Chief. And Kingdom Hearts @ is much better than Halo 2

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Okay first off no.1 can't compare the damn games no.2 Halo 2 is a better game no.3 I just can't believe you ask this stupid question man that's like asking do you think KH2 is better than GTA SA Gran Turismo 4 RE4 Legend of Zelda Twilight Princesses and NBA Street V3 which KH2 isn't better than none of those I wish you guys who make threads like this would stop it because KH2 isn't just that good of a game I mean I like I don't hate it but come on

Angel_Protector

Will I like Both Games(Yes I Went to E3 and Play Kh2 demo) , But I still pick
Kh2 Ever thought Halo 2 help me Wait For Kh2.

Thx Halo 2

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
I will take Halo 2 anyday but thats because its probably my fav game of all time. Ohh and to the idiot who says the alien weapons are better, I got 60 shotgun rounds that disagrees with you. *click click* MUHAHAHAHAH.

Ohh but i love KH also. Both games rule so it doesnt matter really in my opinion.

Umagon

Sorry but Halo 2 was horrible. The original was tons better, the stages were better, the fighting was better, it was overall a better game. Halo 2 was just... eww.
And duh, KH2.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
Ohh great another Halo 1 fanboy......... Dont get me wrong I loved the first one but Halo 2 was just plain awesome. The playabillity, the story, and especially the stages. Halo 1's simply had too much driving and walking sequences.

T

TwilightBlitz7

Halo is the gayest game around and it is for fag gay people homosexual i know for a FACT KH2 is ten time better than GAYLO

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightBlitz7 said:
Halo is the gayest game around and it is for fag gay people homosexual i know for a FACT KH2 is ten time better than GAYLO

ohh yeah that was really just an absoulutely beautiful response.

please dont be offended if i dont take you at all seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back