• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 a MMORPG?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
no, because in my opinion, MMO rpgs seriously suck ass.
what they should do is add a multiplayer feture in kh3, instead of online, make it co-op. 1 person riku and the other sora, use ps2/3 2 controller port.million doller idea right there.
also a vs mode would be nice, "who can slay the most heartless" or "battle for the keyblade(pvp)" mode. add that with a few online capabillitys like downloading new keyblades,maps and players, and you got yourself a fun multiplayer aspect. done and done.

O

Oberon

Advent-Warrior said:
Does anybody think it would be cool if the next kingdom hearts, which would be focused onthe keyblade wars, was a MMORPG. You could custamize your character, keyblade, and abilities. Then there could be sides for keyblade wielders of light, darkness, dawn, and twilight, and different players would fight each other for controll of Kingdom Hearts. It would be pretty much like World of Warcraft but with the kingdom hearts combat system. Kinda a weird topic. Just wanted to know what you guys think.
-Eh, I could actually see it working, there is enough elements, but there isn't enough monsters, bosses, etc.

-I'd buy it however, because of it being a KH game. If it was something like, "MMORPG R US" then I'd sue the company who thought of it. >.>

C

cam ron 77

Advent-Warrior said:
Does anybody think it would be cool if the next kingdom hearts, which would be focused onthe keyblade wars, was a MMORPG. You could custamize your character, keyblade, and abilities. Then there could be sides for keyblade wielders of light, darkness, dawn, and twilight, and different players would fight each other for controll of Kingdom Hearts. It would be pretty much like World of Warcraft but with the kingdom hearts combat system. Kinda a weird topic. Just wanted to know what you guys think.

The way you make the plot sound would kinda be fun. I don't think it'd work as an MMORPG with the way kh is now though. they'd have to make alot of change for it to work and it might be changed so much that it wouldn't really be the same anymore. lol. there wouldn't be enough disney characters (even though theres like what...hundreds?) in the 'massive' aspect of the game.they might just have to ask other cartoon companies if they could borrow thier characters and use thier worlds or something, but again, the whole 'visiting worlds thing' might be taken out alltogether. alot of things like that might be taken out.but i think it could always be kh as long as it has the storyline and all the basic elements that make it kh like a keyblade master, the heartless and of course the door to darkness and light etc.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
it would suck big time the game shouldnt inherit the kh title.........

B

BOBDOG

YOu mention some sort of keyblade war. Would the Organization be involved? Could you play as one of them?
Sounds kind of cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back