• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasLG

Why would they be producing KH 3 now? I think that they would be waiting for the other three games that tie into KH 3 before they release it, so you could understand the story better. I dunno. It seems really really unlikely.
Also, I find it hard to believe someone when they can't really use proper english. And people who use more than one exclamation point.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh, sorry. I don't trust a person who can't use grammar. Thins might be the net, but you need to organize those words a bit before anybody takes you seriously. And second, you should get a rep before you start saying stuff like that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You're an idiot, or at the very least very gullible. KH is in the 'ideas-on-paper-only' stage right now. Nomura and Square Enix would all be too busy with FFXIII and the new handheld KH games anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yeah hi im his friend yeah ok for all of u who i hate for doubting me i have my sources! first of all... my friends cousin has played it! second of all i have contactedd squarre enix about this and they said "we are only releasing the beta to employees of sqare enix only" and i bet alot of u are saying to urslef "wow im stupid i probubly should have contacted them" IF YOU WANT ANSWERS THEN ASK DIRECTLY ik they keep these things secret BUT if you just ask the right quesions then you can get the right answers! for everybody that called me a liar on here i hate you! i cant wait to see what ur gonna say next!!!!!:cursing:

You know, this reminds me of Kayne West's blog on Bonnaroo.

I don't think the right amount of questions could work for something like KH3 anyways. Which SE? If it was any other one besides JP, they wouldn't know what they are talking about.

axeloevl

I think someone needs to get a life. Just because you're wrong and we know you're wrong isn't a good reason to hate everyone.
Also, this is somewhat like deja vuu.

EDIT: There's a high chance this thread will be deleted/closed.

Uh, sorry. I don't trust a person who can't use grammar. Thins might be the net, but you need to organize those words a bit before anybody takes you seriously. And second, you should get a rep before you start saying stuff like that. ------all i have to say to u is WHAT THE HELL

OK you person who i quoted thx for halfway supporting me. as ffor everybody else DO THE RESEARCH LIKE I SAID BEFORE ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND YOU GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS. so everybody here who has been saying that they hate me and everything all i have to say is this YOU HAVE NO LIVES. also wtf is with the "gang flaming" thing that is so gay! anyway for all of you who beleve me send me a message and for all of u that dont.......dont post in thes fourm. so im sorry to say this but i found good information aand u guys cant just look at it without yelling......thats sad.....AFTER you do your research then you can come back in the fourm and yell at me. and for for everybody who beleves me (that number is still at 0) i will release ways that you can find this all out for yourself.

A

Audo

Uh, sorry. I don't trust a person who can't use grammar. Thins might be the net, but you need to organize those words a bit before anybody takes you seriously. And second, you should get a rep before you start saying stuff like that. ------all i have to say to u is WHAT THE HELL

OK you person who i quoted thx for halfway supporting me. as ffor everybody else DO THE RESEARCH LIKE I SAID BEFORE ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND YOU GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS. so everybody here who has been saying that they hate me and everything all i have to say is this YOU HAVE NO LIVES. also wtf is with the "gang flaming" thing that is so gay! anyway for all of you who beleve me send me a message and for all of u that dont.......dont post in thes fourm. so im sorry to say this but i found good information aand u guys cant just look at it without yelling......thats sad.....AFTER you do your research then you can come back in the fourm and yell at me. and for for everybody who beleves me (that number is still at 0) i will release ways that you can find this all out for yourself.
The fact that KH3 isn't in development proves you're lying, so no one has any reasons to trust you, or believe you.
And you are in no place at all to complain about other people's grammar, my lord.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Dude, your wrong, please just accept it. KH3 isnt out and its not even being developed.

axeloevl

The fact that KH3 isn't in development proves you're lying, so no one has any reasons to trust you, or believe you.
And you are in no place at all to complain about other people's grammar, my lord.

i wansnt complaining about his im just sayin that is stupid that he is complaining ANYWAY......my lord? and just to say this how do you prove that it isnt in developement! and ik you dont have any reason to beleve me but if you just listen then maby i can prove myself.

A

Audo

Dude, your wrong, please just accept it. KH3 isnt out and its not even being developed.
Right. At the very MOST it is being written by Nomura right now. And I don't mean scenario detail, i mean he is coming up with the basic plot.

i wansnt complaining about his im just sayin that is stupid that he is complaining ANYWAY......my lord? and just to say this how do you prove that it isnt in developement! and ik you dont have any reason to beleve me but if you just listen then maby i can prove myself.
Fine, prove yourself and we'll go from there.

axeloevl

Right. At the very MOST it is being written by Nomura right now. And I don't mean scenario detail, i mean he is coming up with the basic plot.

Fine, prove yourself and we'll go from there.

ok so basiclyy if you look around you will find that there is no proof of it being in developement or not. as everybody knows no game company lets out any information about any new game. so like i have said in like 5 posts ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS. so for everybody who doesnt beleve me contact somebody like square enix about this its easy they will tell you "kingdom hearts 3 is only available to square-enix developers. so really for thoes who beleve frend request and i will tell you how to contact them....it was hard to find.....

A

Audo

ok so basiclyy if you look around you will find that there is no proof of it being in developement or not. as everybody knows no game company lets out any information about any new game. so like i have said in like 5 posts ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS. so for everybody who doesnt beleve me contact somebody like square enix about this its easy they will tell you "kingdom hearts 3 is only available to square-enix developers. so really for thoes who beleve frend request and i will tell you how to contact them....it was hard to find.....
You know what they will say? "Square-Enix doesn't comment on rumours."
But I digress, provide real evidence, and proof, and then people will believe you.
You making a horrendous post with horrible grammar =/= proof.

axeloevl

You know what they will say? "Square-Enix doesn't comment on rumours."
But I digress, provide real evidence, and proof, and then people will believe you.
You making a horrendous post with horrible grammar =/= proof.

I HAVE WRITTEN TO THEM AND IVE TOLD YOU WHAT THEY SAID YOU CONTACT THEM AND ASK THEM THIS "i was wondering if i could be in the kingdom hearts 3 or any other kingdom hearts beta" AND YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE SAYING "kingdom hearts betas are reserved for square-enix employees" AND THATS WHAT YOU GET TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF

whats with u people and grammar geez i knew u all had no lives but i never knew u were like teachers or somthin.

A

Audo

I HAVE WRITTEN TO THEM AND IVE TOLD YOU WHAT THEY SAID YOU CONTACT THEM AND ASK THEM THIS "i was wondering if i could be in the kingdom hearts 3 or any other kingdom hearts beta" AND YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE SAYING "kingdom hearts betas are reserved for square-enix employees" AND THATS WHAT YOU GET TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF

whats with u people and grammar geez i knew u all had no lives but i never knew u were like teachers or somthin.
What is with you people and having no grammar? Geez it makes you look like an idiot.
Plus, that doesn't even prove that they are making KH3 at all. Basically they are just saying "Screw Off".

Last edited:

RoxasLG

Grammar is kinda important. It usually gets you far in life/a good career. And also, I don't really think they'd want to tell someone who called while they haven't even told the public, which I think they'd rather do first.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like it was said before, you should use the grammar rules more. I would rather not see the English language get butchered by a person WHO THINKS TALKING LIKE THIS WILL GET HIS POINT ACROSS.

Asking the right questions will only get you a dial tone in your ear.

I'm telling you! Kayne West on Bonnaroo. Just without the cursing and the "DONT EVER TELL ME I DONT GIVE IT MY ALL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back