• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 medals in chi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It would be really awesome if we Kingdom Hearts 3 sora in chi, and unchained. It would be a great promontial event. And add a unique special attack when used like an keyblade transformation attack. I hope they do it. It's a perfect opportunity.

Royce & Mueller

Re: Kingdom hearts 3 medals in chi.

I think you're in the wrong forum. :/ Since we're talking about chi....shouldn't this be there?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I imagine they would add medals/cards to KH(u)x after KH3 comes out, but I also figure that KH(u)X will have wrapped up its story by that point, too!

After all, if the story of KH(u)X is going to lead into KH3, it's got to be finished first, right? Presumably, anyway.

And yes this probably should be in the KH(u)X forums.

Awards

I imagine they would add medals/cards to KH(u)x after KH3 comes out, but I also figure that KH(u)X will have wrapped up its story by that point, too!

After all, if the story of KH(u)X is going to lead into KH3, it's got to be finished first, right? Presumably, anyway.

And yes this probably should be in the KH(u)X forums.

I'm figuring chi will be wrapped up in the next few months actually because Back Cover is most likely closing that story. There will most likely be updates added after that though for side missions/events and new medals/cards just to hold people over till kh3 after 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back