• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS3, now with 35% more useless information!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think KH3 on PS3 is good or bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS3 Confirmed!(Sort of)

^It is sad but true... Ah well I already have a PS3 so I can't complain just rejoice I'll be able to buy some games worth buying for that system soon.

keyblade94

you people forgot about the secert movie he will not put that if their is not going to be a KH3 what will he put the secert movie in KH2 and KH2:FM for.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*

yeah..i know...i dont even know why they have one when no one gets to know what they want

Sly-zett

KH3. it's like, some kind of magic word that could make my friend go nuts. Maybe if i tell her about this she will.... but there's no confirmation about it right? I'll keep my mouth shut then... and wait for the unexpected to happen. ^^

Josh

Silver Member

lol your an idiot to ask what system since nomura said that kh2:Fm+ is his LAST ps2 game.

D

Deleted member 36435

lol your an idiot to ask what system since nomura said that kh2:Fm+ is his LAST ps2 game.
How am I an idiot to ask what system it is coming out for, just because he isn't making it for PS2 doesn't mean that it will be on PS3, there's also the Wii and Xbox360 it could come out for. You're the idiot for assuming that since it isn't on PS2 that automatically puts it on PS3.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Oh really?
What about the statement from Nomura that said he hadn't decided what console he would like to continue the KH series on, hmm?
Or how about the fact, that this is just guessing, not really a confirmation, just what a SER said?
OR, how about the fact that just because Nomura said this was his last PS2 game, doesn't mean it will automatically continue on the PS3?

D: ?
What are you talking about? The last Nomura commented on KH3, he said it would be made for the PS3. Yes, after that he never brought it up, but he was clear on PS3 at first.

Josh

Silver Member

Victor: What system will Kingdom Hearts 3 most likely come out for?
SER Wesley S: We don't even know if a Kingdom Hearts 3 will be coming out.
SER Wesley S: But if there is one, it would probably be developed for the PS2 or PS3.

that proves my point. Since that guy is pretty dumb and you would even ask that.

Br0k3n Riku

People, KH3 might not even be made, it isn't being worked on now, and they might not ever work on it. Right now they are working on FFvXII. And the secret movie is just in case they want to make a KH3 it already has fans, and if they don't then that's their decision. And about KHII:FM+ coming out in the US, I think they are lying about there being no plans right now, because in the teaser is shows Roxas in a special scene talking english, now why would they make an english scene for only japanese gamers?

D

Deleted member 36435

We know Wesley is dumb that has been distiguished already. And you still haven't answered my question, how am I dumb for asking what system KHIII might come out on.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

People, KH3 might not even be made, it isn't being worked on now, and they might not ever work on it. Right now they are working on FFvXII. And the secret movie is just in case they want to make a KH3 it already has fans, and if they don't then that's their decision. And about KHII:FM+ coming out in the US, I think they are lying about there being no plans right now, because in the teaser is shows Roxas in a special scene talking english, now why would they make an english scene for only japanese gamers?

Thats how Final Mix's work dude.KHIFM worked that way too =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back