• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 3 uncreatable!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

Don't hate me because of this...

I don't think that kingdom hearts 3 will never come out to the ps3 because of graphic issues!!:cursing:
If you think about it, the disney characters will be out of place if the game will be too detailed.

Tell me what you think about it:thumbup:

Ratchet and Clank is different, sora or who ever the main character is going to be crazy looking like FF13 characters.
Maybe that's why they put the new kh games on the psp/ds so they won't tamper the new generation graphics of the ps3

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I think it will be hard to pull off the story, but they can always downgrade the graphics. Just because a system is capable of good graphics, doesn't necessarily mean that a game has to utilize those graphics.

exactly, I loved the graphics in KH2, if they stay that way for KH3 I'd be happy. I'm looking for a lot more gameplay and story, graphics are second in this situation.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
exactly, I loved the graphics in KH2, if they stay that way for KH3 I'd be happy. I'm looking for a lot more gameplay and story, graphics are second in this situation.

I guess it wouldn't be bad to have some better graphics for worlds like Port Royal, movies that are based on live action, but I also think that it would be pretty cool to have a more realistic looking Jack Skellington or Aladdin.

blader94

i want KH3 to be on the wii anyway because i'm not freakin paying 500$ for one certain game no matter how good it is.anyway wii can provide some good graphics i mean look at resident evil 4 it had pretty good graphics.

DanceMacabre

They are obviously gonna find a way to make it look good.
Kingdom hearts has always looked good, they won't skimp on it in the future.
I know they will pull it off very well.

Xander748

i agree with xander...dont make it completely remasterd just polish up the edgy bits and def! get there mouths moving better lol

Yeah, doing that will make it look A LOT nicer. However, I'm not opposed to a completely CGI looking game. It'd be pretty cool to have ending cutscene graphics throughout the whole game.

Yeah, doing that will make it look A LOT nicer. However, I'm not opposed to a completely CGI looking game. It'd be pretty cool to have ending cutscene graphics throughout the whole game.

Yeah. As long as it wasn't... TOO CGI, if you understand me. Because, the ending were somewhat special because of the CGI. Unless they came up with insanely, ultimate CGI, I don't' see this, personally.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
What a biased post. Ratchet turned out great on the PS3, graphics were not realistic at all, but the game looked magnificant. The graphics were made to look like a pixar movie, it would not be bad at all if Square Enix could make a Kingdom Hearts title look like that. Of course that is just my opinion.

Draggin Waggin

I actually had thoughts of it coming out to the Wii, mainly because
-a KH game is already coming to nintendo
-the wii is a better selling unit than ps3 (I work at Best Buy, we always have ps3's but never any Wiis cause they get sold out as soon as we get them)

shadow_of_light

i don't see how bringing the game to the ps3 would mess up the graphics. sure they would be at a higher def, but looking at a game that you said yourself, it doesn't have to have the look of a final fantasy game. ratchet and clank was on the ps3, but looked like it had the graphics of kh2 bumped up to the next gen. thats basically what we would get.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i love the PS3,but u might be right, cause sora might look like when he did in the very end of KH2, when he was being "gay"with riku at the beach, and he looked ugly like that..... but if sora looks same, then awesome!!!!

Twinblades

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
did you see the high quality ending for KH2
thats how it can look for ps3
lol jk bout the wrong wrong wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back