• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

just the fact that sora took it like a champ and was happy for riku cemented this as a great ending

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Speaking of this...does anyone know Yen Sid's reasoning why Sora didn't get to be a Master yet?

It's not like that it is his fault that Xemnas, the Mysterious Figure and co. messed him up with continuous mind rape and learning about all the pain of TAV, Roxas, Naminé and Xion the hard way was also surely not on the program.

Wont kh3 be more special by becoming a master by the end, then we can have even more cake and stremers
It would have been more suprising if he did get the title, this sort of thing happens all the time in anime

ChaoticWolf777

So im confused...so YMX IS MX but...he can time travel now? How can he time travel if he really is MX and he just came back after AnsemSOD and Xemnas were destroyed...which i dont understand how they r back either. I'm so confused -_-. All i know is that Sora didnt pass, he almost had his heart split, he almost fell to darkness, Lea got a Keyblade, and now sora is going on a journey alone. Does sora still weild a keyblade?

Radar

Bronze Member

Where is this confirmed Xehanort re-birth scene? Is it just MX in the room where nothing gathers. Holy cow am I going to be disapoint if that is really it. MX is not even the being who split his heart, it was Terra-nort.

Oh my gosh, I really hope there is a new Xehanort in the secret ending. I really seriously hope..

alu88

as soon as someone else beats this hopefulying not in beginner mode... plz link cus the dude in this one talked thru the whole game as he played. i thank him for his hard work but his voice got on my nerves specialy since he talked thru all the cutscreens as well

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

So did it explain what's up with Saix?

If mean by "explain" what his motivations are/were etc. and more character development, then nope, not as I could observe.

As for him appearing, the only time I can remember he appears is after Lea blocks Master Xehanort's attack on Sora. Then Isa comes up on Xehanort's order and strikes at Lea with his claymore and when his hood drops Lea is pretty surprised/shocked.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Well yeah, I thought that Saïx was never too okay with all the crap Xemnas pulled.
And they used to be friends too, my reaction would probably be like Lea's. But that's just me.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Well yeah, I thought that Saïx was never too okay with all the crap Xemnas pulled.
And they used to be friends too, my reaction would probably be like Lea's. But that's just me.

As revealed in Days Sa'ix and Axel had their own plans to overthrow Xemnas so they could become whole beings again because how its seen they actually cared for their friendship

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

As revealed in Days Sa'ix and Axel had their own plans to overthrow Xemnas so they could become whole beings again because how its seen they actually cared for their friendship

Yep, but when Saix's plans started to threaten the well being of Xion and Roxas and he became colder and colder (probably a sign of ongoing "Xehanortification"?) Axel eventually turned and got fully on Roxas' and Xion's side.

Maybe that was what saved him from becoming a "Xehanort-puppet" himself.

Makes one wonder though how much of Saix's displayed loyalty to Xemnas in KH2 was genuine and what was faked.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Yep, but when Saix's plans started to threaten the well being of Xion and Roxas and he became colder and colder (probably a sign of ongoing "Xehanortification"?) Axel eventually turned and got fully on Roxas' and Xion's side.

Makes one wonder though how much of Saix's displayed loyalty to Xemnas in KH2 was genuine and what was faked.

Yeah i was in a rush so i didnt finish what i was saying so thanks for finishing for me lol.

I think before Xions death and Roxas' abandonment of the Org Sa'ix was still genuinely loyal to Xemnas but by the time of Axel's defection most of Isa's personality was gone (probably because Axel's defection) and from then on it was mostly loyalty because of Xehanortification

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

was the sceane of xheanort silling the apprentices ever appere i havent seen that since the first trailer

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yeah i was in a rush so i didnt finish what i was saying so thanks for finishing for me lol.

I think before Xions death and Roxas' abandonment of the Org Sa'ix was still genuinely loyal to Xemnas but by the time of Axel's defection most of Isa's personality was gone (probably because Axel's defection) and from then on it was mostly loyalty because of Xehanortification

No problem. ;)

Genuinely loyal to Xemnas or to himself and (during the first half of Days) Axel's and his plan?
Most of Isa's personality being gone later on could be true when we take into account that he hunted and later badly injured Axel when he attacked him (that's why Axel was wounded when he came to Sora's aid during the mass nobody-attack).
What contradicts it though is Saix's "death" scene where he apparently genuinely asks where his heart is.

On a side note, in a conversation in Days it is made clear that Saix knows of the Chamber of Waking in Castle Oblivion and wants Axel to find it "for their own reasons", not only because Xemnas is obsessed with it.
I wonder what's up with that?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

So im confused...so YMX IS MX but...he can time travel now? How can he time travel if he really is MX and he just came back after AnsemSOD and Xemnas were destroyed...which i dont understand how they r back either.

MF could manipulate time. Xehanort probably figured out how to manipulate darkness so that he could make copies of himself, also maybe YMX was just an alternate "costume" of sorts for MX?

They are in MXs pants. His left and right nutsacks

Totally. Sweaty and hairy.

I agree. I thought Saix had some decentcy left in him. I wounder if Xemnas was using that sleeping room to put Xehanorts plan into action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back