• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Anagrams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Hello Again! Xarhas here!

Anyways, I am making an anagram thread about the anagrams of Kingdom Hearts as said in the title.
I know there has been a few anagram threads before, but I just wanted to make another one that has anagrams of many words and phrases of Kingdom Hearts. I'm not sure if this thread is in the right section, so if it's in the wrong section, please forgive me and tell me. I wasn't sure if it was in the right section because it has terms and phrases from BBS, KH2, KH1, and most other KH games.

So, here are my anagrams. As you know, there can be thousands of angrams for one phrase or term, so I'm only posting the ones that might seem odd, weird, or may be important to KH. If you want to see all of the other anagrams, here is the website I got it from: Internet Anagram Server / I, Rearrangement Servant : anagrams, wordplay, solve, crossword, transmogrify, pangram, shuffle, fun Credit to V.A.T 13 for me finding the site.

Okay, here are my anagrams:
Kingdom Hearts- Has 34,067 anagrams
-Thread Smoking(LOLZ)
-Hatred Smoking(Lingering Sentiment said he had hatred)
-Marked Hosting(Ansem Heartless taking control of Riku?)
-Darkest Homing
-Roamed Knights(Terra, Aqua, Ven=Knights?)
-Dark Something(odd?)
-Earth's Kingdom(Terra means Earth)
-Hater's Kingdom
-Heart's Kingdom
-Hearts Kingdoms
-Earth Kingdoms
-Armed Knight So(Armed Knight? A knight armed with a Keyblade? Terra, Aqua, or Ven?)
-Armed King Host(hmmmm)
-Dear Knight Oms(I don't know what OMS is)
Destiny-Has 22 anagrams
-Density

Sora-Has 3 anagrams
-Soar
-Oars(umm)
-As Or

Riku-None
Kairi-Has 1 anagram
-A I Irk

Terra-Has 5 anagrams
-Rater

Ventus-Has 5 anagrams
-Vet Sun(Sun is in the Sky.Ventus means Wind.Wind is in Sky)

Aqua-None
Keyblade-Has 48 anagrams
-Leaked By
-Yak Bleed

Xehanort-Has 98 anagrams
Xehanort has no interesting anagrams with the X
Without the X-
-Another(Ansem Heartless)
-A Throne(Xemnas sat on a throne in one of the last battles)
-No Heart(Xemnas)
-No Hater(Lingering Sentiment said he had hatred towards Xehanort)
-No Earth(Terra means Earth)
-On Earth
-Hart One

Ansem-Has 9 anagrams
-Means
-Names
-As Men

Xemnas-Has 4 anagrams
-(Our favorite one):MANSEX

Ok, so there is all of the anagrams that I found interesting. If you have anymore anagrams you have found to be interesting, please post them on this thread. If you have anymore things that are interesting about these anagrams, or a connection to the story of KH, etc, please post them. I will be happy to hear your ideas!:)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The whole Mansex one has been around for ages... First I heard of it was on one of the KH stupid files... lulz... Anywho, some interesting results there Xarhas!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, the most popular ones are 'No Heart', 'Another', 'Mansex' and that's pretty much it.

Awards
And you think Nomura planned to have all these spin-offs right at the start when the name came up?

And that there's an anagram for a game set 10 years in the past in the title of a game that wasn't even s'posed to have a sequel?

Maybe try a newer word from KH2 or something. Like Scrooge McDuck.

Bh325

Nice anagrams, no denying that, but there has been a thread about anagrams for a long while.
I don't really think that anagrams that big importance story-wise, but there might some (very) little inspiration behind it. But that's about as far as it gets.
Anyway, nice anagrams!:toungesmile:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Even though Sephy isn't originally from Kingdom Hearts, I simply have to post this. Another anagram for Sephiroth is "hipster ho" LOL XD!!

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe try a newer word from KH2 or something. Like Scrooge McDuck.

540 found (showing some of my favorites)

Coccus Dork Gem
Cocked Cog Rums
Cocked Cur Smog
Crocked Scum Go
Crocked Cums Go
Cecum Cog Dorks
Cecum Cogs Dork
Cecum Cork Gods
Cecum Cork Dogs
Cecum Rock Gods
Cecum Rock Dogs
Cecum Corks Dog
Cecum Corks God
Cecum Rocks Dog
Cecum Rocks God

KCDjedi

Scrooge is a well known and reasonably old Disney character, just like Yen Sid, so there's no point in checking those names.

KCDjedi

You do know that Yen Sid appeared in the first Fantasia movie, which makes him significantly older than video games, no less Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back