• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
The audition process seems a bit too complex(typically, one just needs to record the lines and submit them alone as an audition), but, luckily, I downloaded the very program needed just the other day for my new iPod and have some time to kill. So, I'mma try-out anyway.

Think I'll audition for Aqua(even though my voice pro'ly too deep to be suitable) and Vanitas(because I'm told I have a good evil laugh). Maybe more... *Ponders*

don't worry, we are getting rid of the YouTube download thing and getting a crisp, simple MediaFire download. I just have to do it...if my lazyness doesn't get the better of me...

@Aqua. Just wait until later today, and we will have a better download site, as I said before. Everything else should be simple. You record your voice, sync it with the part of the trailer that you are doing, then upload it to YouTube, and post the link in this thread. The downloading the video part is just so you can sync your voice with the video.

TwilightChaser37

*EDIT:
Just a quick notice to everyone, I would lovee to have the limits of entries to 1 entry per character audition. But for those who turned in their entries early, i'll give ya a 2nd chance! ^.^ Happy New Yearr

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

HAPPY 2010 Y'KNOWW!!!! xDD

AND BTW, WE HAVE OUR FIRST EVER AUDITION FOR VANITAS RIGHT HERE:
YouTube - VanitasTryout

by: Darknesshad

As you can see, this is how i want entries submitted (in a nutshell). So it's easy and all ya gotta do is post your vid. as a video response ^^ "just a few key strokes. easyy right?" =P

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
damn the fact i was born with boobs...i wanna do Ven!!:cry:

ill just settle with aqua and riku for now(maybe kairi too...)

is anybody gonna contact Mike from kh-vids to do ven? he was pretty dang good with roxas...

maybe. if twilightchaser wants. Mike is doing his own BbS Dub, so probably not, but it's all up to TwilightChaser, and Mike of course if he wants to do it. lol xD

Lamentation

I will watch all the videos, and probably laugh by ass of >:D
No, just kidding x'D
I won't do audition though. My English is not perfect + I learn English at school, not American :'D

TwilightChaser37

damn the fact i was born with boobs...i wanna do Ven!!:cry:

ill just settle with aqua and riku for now(maybe kairi too...)

is anybody gonna contact Mike from kh-vids to do ven? he was pretty dang good with roxas...

OMGAH!! o.o I WUVVVV UR LUCKYY STAR SIG!!! T~T can i havee itt?????? IT'SSS SOOOO CUUUTE!! and that'ss comin from guy otaku (me) xP

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
iwanna do little riku
do i have to do vid usinf a clip or just with the voice

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
just posted my audit! (aqua riku and kairi^^) but for some reason, youtube wont let me vid respond it. (youtube seriously doesnt like me >3<)

OMGAH!! o.o I WUVVVV UR LUCKYY STAR SIG!!! T~T can i havee itt?????? IT'SSS SOOOO CUUUTE!! and that'ss comin from guy otaku (me) xP

by all means- it's not like i own her or anything^^
found it on google so their's others like that,. but let's get back on topic,. shall we? x3

EDIT
neva mind- it's there^^ hope ya enjoy x3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back