• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Coded Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

I saw a 358/2 Days one and BBS one but why not a KHC one? Although no one cares about it :p Hope this gets stickied.

gosox333

Yeah, nobody really cares because over 90% of us will never play it anyway. (It might also have something to do with the other two games.)

Marluxia #11

Coded WILL be important, we will just never get it like KH2:FM+. We will have to find a way to sub all the scenes and get them on the computer somehow.

Vivi -Rebirth-

LOL at monkeybutt.

Sorikux stop asking to get your thread stickied. Put some effort into it.

And Kingdom Hearts Coded will make it to US shores. Or else SE of NA wouldn't have mentioned it. All three titles will have NA releases. It's just a front people will say who are anticipating it the least. I do think there should be a discussion started on it. Just not by you. All you want is your thread stickied.

Endgame

:D
LOL at monkeybutt.

Sorikux stop asking to get your thread stickied. Put some effort into it.

And Kingdom Hearts Coded will make it to US shores. Or else SE of NA wouldn't have mentioned it. All three titles will have NA releases. It's just a front people will say who are anticipating it the least. I do think there should be a discussion started on it. Just not by you. All you want is your thread stickied.

And why not? I'd want some sticky thread too! It has all sorts of practical applications, you see. For example, I could make a web of it and catch insects, just like spiderman.

Coincidentally, the DS looks somewhat like spiderman...this must be the hidden connection! Coded must be a game revealing the identity of the DS! My god, it all fits!

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, he may have wanted his thread stickied but he just typed the title and said, "Discuss" he didn't put any information like I did for the two stickies and BBS and 358/2 Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back